What's new

Tech Flying Grayson cross up every time

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

If this is known...my B

This can add 13% to all BnB attacks and can be done repeatedly in the corner till they block properly. Simply by doing FG, FG, FG, FG

1f2:
Can be tech rolled but it isn't something you will do every time. It acts very much like a quick stand setup because the window you have to input the tech roll is small.

1d3:
Harder to time but you cannot tech roll it. Offers same setup.

As a combo ender 1d3 will not give you the cross up as often due to gravity...but this is when you do ground pound instead for the instant mixup...a different 50/50 of sorts.

Wakeup attacks:
Most will whiff like supermans breath in the video. This is fairly universal but some characters will make this harder to do. Test it and post your findings.

Makes for good whiff punishing opportunities.

@TheBoyBlunder @Sajam @TakeAChance @prycemonsta @RM Chongo @AssassiN @HeroesNZ @gpmoney @Braindead @macro @AK Gookus @AK Pig Of The Hut

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Here is my variation that I found a while back.

This was pre-patch wakeup windows, but it still is hella hard to wakeup (It even fucks with lanterns might which normally auto corrects if you do it right)

Good shit fly.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Here is my variation that I found a while back.

This was pre-patch wakeup windows, but it still is hella hard to wakeup (It even fucks with lanterns might which normally auto corrects if you do it right)

Good shit fly.
I remember this...this was before I played NW and it made no sense to me then. Cool.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Out of curiosity, does this whiff on any characters with smaller hitboxes when they are holding down? Seems like it would be possible, but the hitbox of the move is probably large enough to have that not be an issues. Just wondering if that's been explored.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

If this is known...my B

This can add 13% to all BnB attacks and can be done repeatedly in the corner till they block properly. Simply by doing FG, FG, FG, FG

1f2:
Can be tech rolled but it isn't something you will do every time. It acts very much like a quick stand setup because the window you have to input the tech roll is small.

1d3:
Harder to time but you cannot tech roll it. Offers same setup.

As a combo ender 1d3 will not give you the cross up as often due to gravity...but this is when you do ground pound instead for the instant mixup...a different 50/50 of sorts.

Wakeup attacks:
Most will whiff like supermans breath in the video. This is fairly universal but some characters will make this harder to do. Test it and post your findings.

Makes for good whiff punishing opportunities.

@TheBoyBlunder @Sajam @TakeAChance @prycemonsta @RM Chongo @AssassiN @HeroesNZ @gpmoney @Braindead @macro @AK Gookus @AK Pig Of The Hut
This is great stuff

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Out of curiosity, does this whiff on any characters with smaller hitboxes when they are holding down? Seems like it would be possible, but the hitbox of the move is probably large enough to have that not be an issues. Just wondering if that's been explored.
Don't know...who has smallest hit box and I'll test it

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Don't know...who has smallest hit box and I'll test it
Joker, Killer Frost, Batgirl, etc. I think at least.
Hitboxes are REALLY weird in this game at times though. For instance, Joker's 212 string (all mids) whiffs on a bunch of crouched characters, including GRUNDY... haha.
So it's really hard to say without just testing them all unfortunately

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Good shit fly, but yea, this has been known for a long while now bro.. It still hits vs people who are aware of it, and its especially juicy in the corner.. I usually do it once or twice in the corner, anticipating the " hold down to block". Then continue with the my corner onslaught..