What's new

(Flashback) Rising Stars Interview - Sonic Fox

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
CrimsonShadow CRUM

IMO it would be funny as hell to have an interview segment called "fallen heroes " or "washed up stars" lol

U know like "rising stars"

Just a funny thought
ROFL man... That'd be perfect. I'll get PL first.

*Ok in all seriousness.. Who's the farthest fallen star in the history of MK9?

Lol I'm sure he'd love to even though he never fell of or failed
16 Bit would nominate himself.. But we all know he's not washed up, and is just fishing for props.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The kid has the Eyes of a tiger and the speed of a Cheetah, playing whoever played sonic must have notice how careless you can't be ^^

Nice interview ^^

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
i loved the ect 4 stream. watching that saltcam was awesome. i cant even explain why, but something about the quality. someone must feel me on this doe, right? maybe its just me.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wonder if this is the same Sonic Fox I bumped into few times on xbox live, we always have crazy tight, back and forth matches. He is definitely good and a smart player, but he used Sonya and QC vs. me though, I don't recall him using Mileena against me. He's that little kid huh? wow I don't know, he just seems so nice and mature for his age. So is he the youngest player in general who plays MK?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Wonder if this is the same Sonic Fox I bumped into few times on xbox live, we always have crazy tight, back and forth matches. He is definitely good and a smart player, but he used Sonya and QC vs. me though, I don't recall him using Mileena against me. He's that little kid huh? wow I don't know, he just seems so nice and mature for his age. So is he the youngest player in general who plays MK?
Yo MKF -- Probably not the absolute youngest player in MK, but he is def. the youngest top competitive player for MK9 and one of the youngest top contenders in any fighting game, in general.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Yea That is me that you bumped into lol. I am just not in the mood to use my main half the time lol. Randoms all day~

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
Sonic is scary good. Don't be surprised if he wins majors for Injustice from the get go...and mark my words, he's gonna win a BIG major this year for MK, maybe more.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yea That is me that you bumped into lol. I am just not in the mood to use my main half the time lol. Randoms all day~
Yeah lol same here, first 6 months to year I just used Ermac and nobody else lol now I like using other characters for fun mostly. But since I know newby I found out from him that he knew you lol, I told him hey I think I played that sonic kid before he's fun lol.

I figured it was you, had to be haha. I am definitely shocked how young you are yet how good you are at this game. Shocked you're 14 lol, that's cool. Kudos. So do you play Smash Brothers and All Stars too or not so much? What is your favorite fighter of all time?

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Yeah lol same here, first 6 months to year I just used Ermac and nobody else lol now I like using other characters for fun mostly. But since I know newby I found out from him that he knew you lol, I told him hey I think I played that sonic kid before he's fun lol.

I figured it was you, had to be haha. I am definitely shocked how young you are yet how good you are at this game. Shocked you're 14 lol, that's cool. Kudos. So do you play Smash Brothers and All Stars too or not so much? What is your favorite fighter of all time?
I play Smash and All stars. My favorite fighter of all time will always be MK. Definitely MK all day. I enjoy it so much. Any MK game is fun for me~

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Flashback Friday -- Just bumping this for old time's sake, as it's fun to look back on where things were a couple of years ago. For anyone who's newer to the community and doesn't know Sonic's background, it's worth a read.

If there's anyone else comes up as we go through MKX that you guys would like to hear about, let me know .

(Except Tyrant, because that fool bailed on me 2x already :p)

P.S. To the guy who told Sonic he'd never be good at MK, wonder what he thinks of those pictures of him holding up checks in a robe next to Ed Boon.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I remember I had one of these too!!!

Fun times lol
"... the moment
You own it, you better never let it go (go)
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo"

<3