What's new

Breakthrough FLASH SUPER SPEED GLITCH!(or is it?)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
it's fixed in a patch that isn't live yet. i dont have any more info or an eta yet.
LBSH you guys need to patch flashes f213 string, make it really hit mid........please :) also did you or hector ever confirm the frame data being wrong or whatever it might be?

LBSH you guys need to patch flashes f213 string, make it really hit mid........please :) also did you or hector ever confirm the frame data being wrong or whatever it might be?
yeah for real, If 2,1 wont whiff on lows when its a bit. Then oh my god, push back is perfect for footsies like I showed you :D

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Frame data on block may be inaccurate for moves with multiple hits (Deathstroke's riffle for example).
then why is mace charge -55 on block but the flash can punish it with a 6f or 11 grame move? there are a lot of in correct frame data,
in this video i test it out, completely safe, as well as instant air down mace MB is supposed -33? nope barely punishable by 6frame move, it land 50% of the time to actually punish it, am not directing this on you prinz, i just want to know the truth! :D

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Guys this is not a glitch. People just see a "fast flash" and then scream for the glitch. LBSH, Flash is the fast bitch ! So change the tittle before NRS thinks it is :p

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
then why is mace charge -55 on block but the flash can punish it with a 6f or 11 grame move? there are a lot of in correct frame data,
in this video i test it out, completely safe, as well as instant air down mace MB is supposed -33? nope barely punishable by 6frame move, it land 50% of the time to actually punish it, am not directing this on you prinz, i just want to know the truth! :D
The Prima guide did say that Mace Charge IS safe on block...and for once they're right.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
So aperently Flash has no change in the next patch so does it mean he's gonna keep all his glitches ? :eek: