What's new

Strategy Flash one bar 50%-58% punishes.

Xenrail

Noob
After a ground pound MB trait I always : dash forward, 3, 2, df1, 3, 2, df1, 3, 2, ground pound for around 47% full combo if I'm not mistaken.

After a df1 MB trait I df1 x4 and then double charge. (47%).

I can do those constantly online I've got good amount of damage, meter, and not so hard executions.
the second one builds great meter. the most optimal meter setup would be

starter xx trait xx lightning kick (5) lightning charge (3). 51%

strict timing but it should build you a complete full meter.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
the second one builds great meter. the most optimal meter setup would be

starter xx trait xx lightning kick (5) lightning charge (3). 51%

strict timing but it should build you a complete full meter.
Yeah I know, it seems harder online. If I see that I'm dropping the 5th, I directly go for the charge to catchup the combo. Happens 9/10 lol.

112, mb sonic pound, trait (walk slightly foward), LKx4, b22 LK, b22f3 LK 63%
it works mid-screen and mid-screen to corner with the same damage

Xenrail

Noob
112, mb sonic pound, trait (walk slightly foward), LKx4, b22 LK, b22f3 LK 63%
it works mid-screen and mid-screen to corner with the same damage
weird. falls off at the b2 after the 5th LK. trait doesn't last long enough and 2nd 2 doesn't carry after trait

never mind. landed it using b22 sonic pound starter. this one is pretty rough, but i can see this working online

weird. falls off at the b2 after the 5th LK. trait doesn't last long enough and 2nd 2 doesn't carry after trait

never mind. landed it using b22 sonic pound starter. this one is pretty rough, but i can see this working online
Do you have any good corner trait combos with flash, that you would like to share? the highest i can get is 61%

Xenrail

Noob
Do you have any good corner trait combos with flash, that you would like to share? the highest i can get is 61%
i haven't really worked on corner combos that include trait. it seems a little wasteful to use it. once you lock them in the corner they're pretty much free. i personally like to save trait to move them from midscreen to the corner where i can just lock them down with free 40%+ combos.

i'll have to hit the lab some more tonight after i finish compiling user submitted combos in the other thread