What's new

Tech Flash Lightning Kick Wakeup Reversals!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I wonder if you purposely didn't say it reverse wakeups just so you could bump the thread once it died. Hmmm... I wonder :DOGE

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
No no, actually just tested it :p
what i found actually is that it only reverse wake ups, and they can actually block by just holding back...... that or the training mode record feature fucks it up, i'll test with my GF tomorrow and see how it actually works.

ONE MOAR TING...

it also works with sweep as well, just sweep, dash up and LK as fast as you can and it reverse the wake up everytime.

also naked 32 RMS run into body, cancel RMS into LK works as well, should probably not be posting while testing so i don't have to edit a gazillion times.

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
what i found actually is that it only reverse wake ups, and they can actually block by just holding back...... that or the training mode record feature fucks it up, i'll test with my GF tomorrow and see how it actually works.

ONE MOAR TING...

it also works with sweep as well, just sweep, dash up and LK as fast as you can and it reverse the wake up everytime.

also naked 32 RMS run into body, cancel RMS into LK works as well, should probably not be posting while testing so i don't have to edit a gazillion times.
I thought you'd probably find more uses for it than me, awesome :) the more you find the better, I'll update the OP once you're done.

Yeah me and my friend found you can block it normally (which is weird) but it still reverses the wakeup so that's cool.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Does this reverse/beat wakeups too? And midscreen viable or corner only?
Reverses wakeups, beats some :) not sure if this is doable midscreen, maybe off of a b3 dash in f3 ender. I can't test it right now though so feel free to do whatever you want with it!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
His 1,2,3 string and standing 3 also have this effect in the corner (reversing wakeups). It lets you blow up almost every wakeup. The timing is strict though. You can do it after the trait corner carry combo as well.

DarkPage

Noob
This is hella good.
Its like Flash tells you block overhead, block low, or block crossup. Oh and you better not fucking wake up too, just sit there and take this mixup. Awesome.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Thank you to whoever bumped this thread. I took a second look at this and it's really good! LC ender in the corner and dash-in LK is godlike. It usually won't cross up but sometimes it will! It might as well be an option select honestly...

LC ender dash in LK -

If they wake up = Reversed (Full combo in corner)

If they hold back = Chance of them getting crossed up and launched with MB LK in the corner (again)

If they hold down = This is the goal, and it gives the opponent so many things to worry about that I can potentially see F3s becoming a threat because of how scared they are

I'd say this is the biggest deal against MMH