What's new

Tech Flash Lightning Kick Wakeup Reversals!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I would like to point out that even though this is a mid we see people get hit with mid cross up moves still. Such as Banes B3 Cross up. And things of that nature.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Can't you just block low or fuzzy it? flash's overheads are kinda blockable(lol) so I would just block low and then high. I mean, I'll be the first guy to eat this every time, just wondering.

Sidenote: fuck flash. He's broken and stupid.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Can't you just block low or fuzzy it? flash's overheads are kinda blockable(lol) so I would just block low and then high. I mean, I'll be the first guy to eat this every time, just wondering.

Sidenote: fuck flash. He's broken and stupid.
You can't fuzzy it because there's really no mix up, it's a mid. There's a small period of time where this crosses up, too early and it whiffs, too late and it hits normally. It's not an overhead :p

And yeah, top 5 contender for sure.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think this may just be the dash up in the corner tech that a lot of folks have. Like Bane, Catwoman...if it is because of the dash and not the kick then a lot have this.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I don't even main him, I just find a hell of a lot of tech randomly when I go into practice every day lol. I have other stuff with Batgirl if you want me to post that instead...anti-MMH stuff....
Haha I know what you mean... I'm the same way, although I do keep most of the tech related to my character.

ryublaze

Noob
Have you tried seeing if it reverses wake-ups and/or inputs? If it does then this is super dirty, otherwise it's essentially the same as going for the low (since it will only hit if they are holding back).

Youphemism

I think this may just be the dash up in the corner tech that a lot of folks have. Like Bane, Catwoman...if it is because of the dash and not the kick then a lot have this.
Nah the dash is only after the d1d2d3 setup, there's no dash after the b22~df3b.

Youphemism

Haha I know what you mean... I'm the same way, although I do keep most of the tech related to my character.
Same, I find way too much to remember. I have it all noted down in my iPod since I also have more than one piece of tech for more than one character haha

Youphemism

Have you tried seeing if it reverses wake-ups and/or inputs? If it does then this is super dirty, otherwise it's essentially the same as going for the low (since it will only hit if they are holding back).
Nope, I haven't yet but if you want to then do so by all means. I can't right now unfortunately

Edit: Yes. Yes it does.

Last edited: