What's new

General/Other Flash B22F3 String Whiff

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
Whats up guys WITNESS here.
The other day I found something strange with Flash. As you Can see from the title Flash's B22F3 String will whiff on Certain characters.
The Characters are:

Mid screen
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Cyborg
Hawkgirl
Lobo
Scorpion
Killer Frost

Corner
Killer Frost
Black Adam
Shazam

I will say this in the video I do apologize for the quality and my voice cuz iam sick at the moment.
I don't know if you guys knew already or it it was already posted but I thought I would bring it to your guys attention

@Zyphox
@AK Harold
@SidTheHaze
@TheSpore
@everyone else :p

Last edited:

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Zod can also d12xxlaser punish as well as NJ out

I was doing it our games ;)

Edit: nvm Saw your videos, now I know what hit you are talking about lol

SEV

Noob
Pretty sure it whiffs on more than just them; Shazam is one off the top of my head if I'm remembering correctly.

SEV

Noob
Yeah was about to ask if you tested in the corner as well as midscreen. Whiffs on some in the corner even though it doesn't whiff midscreen.

yup this is one of my biggest complaints about nrs games, they bothered to put in hitlevels signs in trainingmode but mids are still not mids, so why bother...

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Isn't this just like how HG's B2 whiffing when an opponent with a small hit box depending on how they move when breathing. Doesn't have something to do them using a3d hit box in a 2d FG.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
yup this is one of my biggest complaints about nrs games, they bothered to put in hitlevels signs in trainingmode but mids are still not mids, so why bother...
Hit levels are really just indicated as properties. Those 3D hitboxes seem fine to me...

Like High attacks, they still don't ever hit krouching opponents.

Hit levels are really just indicated as properties. Those 3D hitboxes seem fine to me...

Like High attacks, they still don't ever hit krouching opponents.
Yeah im fine with 3dhitboxes they kinda make nrs games unique and add a layer of depth to it but if they are going to label a move as mid in training mode then it better be a mid and not a high move that hits mid 20% of the time. it is basically the mids that don't hit mid. high attacks always hit high as far as I know.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
if f21 or this wasn't duckable he would be top 5, imagine getting a 50/50 on block vs 90% of the cast (except bigs like bane, grundy etc) in the corner? what other character has this? i imagine that this is the reason they make it duckable, for balance lol.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
if f21 or this wasn't duckable he would be top 5, imagine getting a 50/50 on block vs 90% of the cast (except bigs like bane, grundy etc) in the corner? what other character has this? i imagine that this is the reason they make it duckable, for balance lol.
exactly. the F21 string being duckable makes it balanced IMO but not the B22 whiffing on Zod or the B22F3 whiffing on those characters mentioned above.