What's new

Match-up Discussion Flash and Sinestro

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
[quoteash, post: 1547391, member: 29384"]Sorry, advantage flash imo. I've thought this for a long time. At one point I think I might have even called it 7-3 his favour definitely 6-4. At this point slight advantage flash imo.

I noticed in the match footage you like your bgbs with Zatanna for max damage after bgb cross up J3-Levi-d2 3-mb trance b3 j3-air kicks. Obviously you can't do this if you start the combo with mb trance but I saw you sometimes d1-bgb
Youre obviously tripping or are shit at the mu just play me or honeybee[/QUOTE]

Lol. Sorry again for delayed response been inactive over the holidays. Maybe I am tripping, maybe I am just shit at the MU.. I struggled against flash for the longest time with both WW and then when I switched to Zat. I still think it's slightly in his advantage- just my opinion! I play ps EU servers otherwise I would! Mostly don't play anymore due to lack of competition. Considering sorting myself as US version so may hit you up at some point!

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Sorry, advantage flash imo. I've thought this for a long time. At one point I think I might have even called it 7-3 his favour definitely 6-4. At this point slight advantage flash imo.

I noticed in the match footage you like your bgbs with Zatanna for max damage after bgb cross up J3-Levi-d2 3-mb trance b3 j3-air kicks. Obviously you can't do this if you start the combo with mb trance but I saw you sometimes d1-bgb
Hello :)

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Youre obviously tripping or are shit at the mu just play me or honeybee

Lol. Sorry again for delayed response been inactive over the holidays. Maybe I am tripping, maybe I am just shit at the MU.. I struggled against flash for the longest time with both WW and then when I switched to Zat. I still think it's slightly in his advantage- just my opinion! I play ps EU servers otherwise I would! Mostly don't play anymore due to lack of competition. Considering sorting myself as US version so may hit you up at some point![/QUOTE]
no I was salt its like 5.5 4.5 maybe 6 4 but 7 3 it iss not i would play you and help you if you wish

bishbash

Ha! Oh haii! I haven't played you as flash in a while.. Hawkgirl/lex ft10 this week? I can't do jack in that MU could use a hand!

@C88 Zombieekiler I think there is some confusion. I think it's slight advantage Flash, at one time, many months ago I might have called it 7-3 at a push, definitely 6-4. I just think slightly in his favour now but Flash is still one of those characters like batgirl where I cringe whenever my opponent selects. Maybe I struggle with the MU more than my character lol

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Ha! Oh haii! I haven't played you as flash in a while.. Hawkgirl/lex ft10 this week? I can't do jack in that MU could use a hand!

@C88 Zombieekiler I think there is some confusion. I think it's slight advantage Flash, at one time, many months ago I might have called it 7-3 at a push, definitely 6-4. I just think slightly in his favour now but Flash is still one of those characters like batgirl where I cringe whenever my opponent selects. Maybe I struggle with the MU more than my character lol
The batgirl matchup I think is one that is rarely addressed! She's a pain in the ass for sure. Better vortex, pressure, dash, speed, teleport. What are some tools to play this one? I'm not as familiar

bishbash

The batgirl matchup I think is one that is rarely addressed! She's a pain in the ass for sure. Better vortex, pressure, dash, speed, teleport. What are some tools to play this one? I'm not as familiar
Every so often I get like 'oh, Batgirl? She's not so bad' then I run into somebody who dean' play the character like they're painting by numbers and it feels like Zatanna can't do jack. Risk/reward always in batgirls favour, we can't effectively keep her out and even with a 5f normal can't punish her mixups on block. The only thing we really have going for us here is that s3 slightly outranges anything batgirl has.. I'd rather pick WW so she can't jump all over me or KF so she can't hit bat wheel wake up every time without consequence... Hell I'd rather go Harley vs BG and I'm pretty sure old Quinn doesn't win a single MU in this game

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Every so often I get like 'oh, Batgirl? She's not so bad' then I run into somebody who dean' play the character like they're painting by numbers and it feels like Zatanna can't do jack. Risk/reward always in batgirls favour, we can't effectively keep her out and even with a 5f normal can't punish her mixups on block. The only thing we really have going for us here is that s3 slightly outranges anything batgirl has.. I'd rather pick WW so she can't jump all over me or KF so she can't hit bat wheel wake up every time without consequence... Hell I'd rather go Harley vs BG and I'm pretty sure old Quinn doesn't win a single MU in this game
Ahaha, her full screen dash in low is absolute bull shit.