What's new

Tech Flash 57% Anti Zoning Tech.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
The downplaying ends here fellas.

Zone the flash, eat 57%, Oh you want to zone me? think again im the fastest man Alive.
Also, I would like to add you can do this to more characters than just nightwing, even the joker. Superman as well. Just practice practice practice! works on 70% of the cast.

The flash, top 10/tournament viable? i'm starting to think so.
I don't see any flash players at tournaments use this

Edit: After many responses in the thread I must add this. Sonic pound reaches well outside of jump range, meaning you can EASILY bait zoning to punish. Yes, this is useful and if you are distancing correctly they will throw projectiles. not throwing projectiles at the flash is generally a stupid idea.
@Zyphox Hellion_96 AK Pig Of The Hut

LEGEND

YES!
i'm pretty sure copying and pasting tags doesn't notify people. Which sucks when trying to get a whole sub-forum to play attention to new developments

Anyways good shit. This is definitely great in the NW and BA MUs

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
i'm pretty sure copying and pasting tags doesn't notify people. Which sucks when trying to get a whole sub-forum to play attention to new developments

Anyways good shit. This is definitely great in the NW and BA MUs
this is good for 70% of the cast, go into practice, works on batman also

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Ok and what about when you don't have trait? Whats the damage like?
Also from that distance, alot of projectiles you'll have to do that on a read, not possible on reaction. But then again, whats stopping you from throwing it out like a dribbler in the first place?

Never got why so many flashes were doing headbutts instead of groundpounds.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Ok and what about when you don't have trait? Whats the damage like?
Also from that distance, alot of projectiles you'll have to do that on a read, not possible on reaction. But then again, whats stopping you from throwing it out like a dribbler in the first place?

i'll get back to you on that, I shall make combos traitless off that.
And some projectiles are made off reads, some can be done on reaction, like supermans lasers and 20F start ups. or Scropions hellfire etc. and exactly, i can throw it out and be +11, let me hit the lab i will reply to you once I got some combos brotha
P.S hows Divekick taking his nerf? and teleport?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
This is a elbow hit I guess. bf2 isn't about his head :p Anyway, it depends of the situation, I remind that the sonic pound can just be punished on reaction doing d2.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Unfortunately, I don't think any nightwing will ever do that in the open that close at least not naked. Most of the cast can just jip him at that point.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The scary stuff is, you can be +11 on block if you fail but you will also use your trait for nothing (and a meter bar for no chip).

It was known obviously, but I still think this is too situationnal to be viable.

The other not viable stuff is that after the sonic pound, the opponent can juggle on your left or on your right, the ambigous crossup makes it sometimes impossible to read after an empty sonic pound MB. How the hell do you wanna 57% properly knowing that.
And that will be 10 times easier against a non mobile target. No one will zone you at a jump distance.

flash top 5 ? com'on..

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I think this does not work against ares axe, right? Btw i wouldnt recommend throwing projectiles to flash from this distance.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Im telling you hes Top 5
seriously f*** this broke ass character
and f*** your corner reset belly ache, that shit should be a crime
that song is for flash gordon, way different than The Flash, and no he is not top 5..........