What's new

General/Other Flash 1.06 damage

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
so what is actually changed with Flash? Do sonic pound MB and lightning kick MB just cause more damage scaling now? What about MB lightning charge?

Does flying uppercut still go through people when used as a wake up attack?

SEV

Noob
Damage scaling doesn't mean shit. Like AK Harold said, it's still only 3 combos for 100%. I'm definitely with Zyphox that Flying Uppercut still sucks, and between that and the D2 whiff nerf our AA game is much riskier. And I still think -11 on block is pretty dumb; I agree that it should have been made negative, but I don't think it should have been made into the most punishable D2 in the game, especially considering we have no other AA, still. They should have just added another input to Flying Uppercut as :d:l A, :u that made it actually have a vertical hitbox like one would assume an "uppercut" would have.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Damage scaling doesn't mean shit. Like AK Harold said, it's still only 3 combos for 100%. I'm definitely with Zyphox that Flying Uppercut still sucks, and between that and the D2 whiff nerf our AA game is much riskier. And I still think -11 on block is pretty dumb; I agree that it should have been made negative, but I don't think it should have been made into the most punishable D2 in the game, especially considering we have no other AA, still. They should have just added another input to Flying Uppercut as :d:l A, :u that made it actually have a vertical hitbox like one would assume an "uppercut" would have.
Try having a -14 uppercut like Sinestro. BTW, It still can't be punished because my MID HITTING D1 whiffs on him after I block an uppercut.

SEV

Noob
Try having a -14 uppercut like Sinestro. BTW, It still can't be punished because my MID HITTING D1 whiffs on him after I block an uppercut.
Ouch I didn't know Sinestro's was that negative, but in all fairness, his D2 does have a pretty great hitbox that can lead into a vortex.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Ouch I didn't know Sinestro's was that negative, but in all fairness, his D2 does have a pretty great hitbox that can lead into a vortex.
Batman: -16
Joker: -15
Black Adam: -13
Just to name a few.
"Most punishable d2 in the game" I think not.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Hehe, I wonder how you could possibly think that?
the funny thing is he isn't all that wrong, i think out of all of MMH match ups, the flash is one of his toughest 5-5/6-4MU he has, i don't think a single character beats MMH but if there is one character that gives him problems its flash. i play REO all the time our last set went me 10 - 6 until he switch to KF for the luls. MB LC when used correctly gives MMH fits because he can't duck it at certain ranges for whatever reason. also he has to use meter to keep the flash out and if i read a teleport ever he eats 57% MB b3 trait combo or 42% not trait into hard knockdown. that also applies to everytime i bait his wake up i can MB f3/b3 it or when i end in 32 bait and whiff it and its hard for him to deal with these set ups because the flash has so many options once he knocks you down. also having the fastest dash can help alot with pillar zoning and air dash jump ins for trip guards.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
the funny thing is he isn't all that wrong, i think out of all of MMH match ups, the flash is one of his toughest 5-5/6-4MU he has, i don't think a single character beats MMH but if there is one character that gives him problems its flash. i play REO all the time our last set went me 10 - 6 until he switch to KF for the luls. MB LC when used correctly gives MMH fits because he can't duck it at certain ranges for whatever reason. also he has to use meter to keep the flash out and if i read a teleport ever he eats 57% MB b3 trait combo or 42% not trait into hard knockdown. that also applies to everytime i bait his wake up i can MB f3/b3 it or when i end in 32 bait and whiff it and its hard for him to deal with these set ups because the flash has so many options once he knocks you down. also having the fastest dash can help alot with pillar zoning and air dash jump ins for trip guards.

I think mmh is bad online so it doesn't mean anything. His zoning is very YOLO with such a delay. You can't really have a good representation of matchups playing only online imo.

i still see FU being useless
It is still a 6 frames punisher/wakeup so I won't call it "useless". :eek:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm just glad he didn't get hit harder, and flying uppercut seems REALLY responsive now compared to what it used to be.

What is this "3 combo" excuse? Every character in the game can kill in 3 combos?

Zyphox

I think mmh is bad online so it doesn't mean anything. His zoning is very YOLO with such a delay. You can't really have a good representation of matchups playing only online imo.

It is still a 6 frames punisher/wakeup so I won't call it "useless". :eek:
lol you forget am from the east coast and i play reo offline bro...........

LEGEND

YES!
Zyphox

the hitbox Flying uppercut is MUCH batter, im not sure what you're talking about.

If you are scouting a jump AA FU can lead to full combos a good amount of the time since you will be hitting them at the peak of their jump arch

Flash's AA game just got a whole lot better imo, D2 is for cross over jumps and Neutrals while FU will take out any jumps ins almost without fail ( i have been beaten out by Aquaman, GA ect still but you can still AA them if you are scouting the jump in the first place)
-

D2 was literally broken, it needed to be fixed. Still get 41% off of it and its ability to crush mids is still a thing

Zyphox

Zyphox

the hitbox Flying uppercut is MUCH batter, im not sure what you're talking about.

If you are scouting a jump AA FU can lead to full combos a good amount of the time since you will be hitting them at the peak of their jump arch

Flash's AA game just got a whole lot better imo, D2 is for cross over jumps and Neutrals while FU will take out any jumps ins almost without fail ( i have been beaten out by Aquaman, GA ect still but you can still AA them if you are scouting the jump in the first place)
-

D2 was literally broken, it needed to be fixed. Still get 41% off of it and its ability to crush mids is still a thing
try using this from jump distance, even on a read, hit it and get a combo off. because i have tried, if its not from a jump slightly outside jump distance and hit at the very peak i couldn't even get a d2 from it, idk i'll keep trying but maybe am doing it wrong or something.