What's new

fix reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardwire

Noob
this is bull shit i dont give a damn any longer if its only online his damn dash is way to fucking safe

hey look every one else that has a dash like him has insain punishability but noooo not him and guess who is online all the time

fix his freakin dash

iWumbo

Noob
Actually, his Elbow Dash is punished by a full combo when it's blocked. However it is much harder to punish online because the thing that you're trying to punish with comes out a few frames later due to input delay, so I get what you're saying.

But this is nothing to whine about, especially since all that matters is offline environments, in which it's perfectly fine. Calm your nips.

hardwire

Noob
Actually, his Elbow Dash is punished by a full combo when it's blocked. However it is much harder to punish online because the thing that you're trying to punish with comes out a few frames later due to input delay, so I get what you're saying.

But this is nothing to whine about, especially since all that matters is offline environments, in which it's perfectly fine. Calm your nips.

ah yes becuase i didnt buy this game for having fun or any thing yep off line is all that maters

stfu

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Easy buddy take a chill pill, coming into a reptile forum ranting about his dash and demanding a fix isn't going to get u anywhere.
His dash is punishable on block u just need to train a bit on how to counter it. Instead of going crazy put some effort into punishing it. Its his only way of being mobile. Just take a breather and figure it out

iWumbo

Noob
ah yes becuase i didnt buy this game for having fun or any thing yep off line is all that maters

stfu
Well, thanks for confirming the fact that you're just another butt-hurt online scrublet that cries when he loses.
They're not gonna patch a move because noobs can't punish it online...their main concern is how the game is in its natural state, which is offline. Think before you talk.

reptile rapes me online constantly. dashdashdashdashdashdashdashdashdashdash, you cant do anything. online is a bullshit cheese fest and its mostly what I play, about to just say fuck this. well, fuck this online anyway. heh

hardwire

Noob
Well, thanks for confirming the fact that you're just another butt-hurt online scrublet that cries when he loses.
They're not gonna patch a move because noobs can't punish it online...their main concern is how the game is in its natural state, which is offline. Think before you talk.

you cant be serious i mean really do you think nrs is looking at the low % off offline tornament players over there cash cow online players

you sir dont get how this world works

look how many people are bitching that online sucks right now what does that tell you. Are people saying oh ya offline is where its at or hey fix the online please this game sucks becuase i cant play it

now you need to think b4 you speak

iWumbo

Noob
you cant be serious i mean really do you think nrs is looking at the low % off offline tornament players over there cash cow online players

you sir dont get how this world works

look how many people are bitching that online sucks right now what does that tell you. Are people saying oh ya offline is where its at or hey fix the online please this game sucks becuase i cant play it

now you need to think b4 you speak
Oh lawds, stupidity off the charts.
A game has never (and never will) be modified and fixed in terms of online gameplay. They might try to improve the netcode, but they will NEVER change a move because of its properties online. They purposefully IGNORE complaints about things like this because they know the problem doesnt exist in the actual game. You sir, don't get how fighting games work.
Just get better.

hardwire

Noob
Oh lawds, stupidity off the charts.
A game has never (and never will) be modified and fixed in terms of online gameplay. They might try to improve the netcode, but they will NEVER change a move because of its properties online. They purposefully IGNORE complaints about things like this because they know the problem doesnt exist in the actual game. You sir, don't get how fighting games work.
Just get better.
kano up ball that is all

ya know what also

get the fuck over your self ass

hardwire

Noob
That's because it was also OP offline...now you're just contradicting yourself.

I have nothing left to say to you, ignorance is bliss I guess.
only one ignorant here is you fool

kano up ball was punishable as hell off line thanks did it all the time

iWumbo

Noob
only one ignorant here is you fool

kano up ball was punishable as hell off line thanks did it all the time
If you were able to punish Upball, then you have NO excuse for failing with the Elbow Dash, since it's slower on recovery. Now do you see that you don't make sense? QQ more

hardwire

Noob
If you were able to punish Upball, then you have NO excuse for failing with the Elbow Dash, since it's slower on recovery. Now do you see that you don't make sense? QQ more
online dip shit this is all about online reptile

stop smoking the ganja

you know the only reason you are defending his dash is becuase you probly main reptile dont ya bias ass little punk

if you were fighting against him with any one else you would say the same thing

now get the fuck out of my thread troll bitch

iWumbo

Noob
online dip shit this is all about online reptile

stop smoking the ganja

you know the only reason you are defending his dash is becuase you probly main reptile dont ya bias ass little punk

if you were fighting against him with any one else you would say the same thing

now get the fuck out of my thread troll bitch
Online or offline Upball is still faster, so it doesn't matter. Just stop trying, you lost this argument like 5 years ago lol.

hardwire

Noob
Online or offline Upball is still faster, so it doesn't matter. Just stop trying, you lost this argument like 5 years ago lol.
ya there is no doubt your nothing but a troll now

my finnal word is this

tom braddy would you look into this for me/us that belive he needs just a tad more recovery and give your finnal word on it

thanks that is all

I main Reptile, and I wouldn't mind if his dash got more recovery than it already has (which is a lot).
If I dash into someone's block, I WANT to eat a full combo. It will make me a better player.

hardwire

Noob
Requesting thread lock because this thread is absolutely ridiculous and idiotic.
actually if you do a quick google search you will see most people out there agree with me

and no this thread is not ridiculous and idiotic

discussion of broken moves is never idiotic sept to thows that rely on said broken move.

actually if you do a quick google search you will see most people out there agree with me

discussion of broken moves is never idiotic sept to thows that rely on said broken move.
Reptile's Dash is not Broken. It is punishable. Case Closed.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It's very punishable. It's impossible to balance something while taking lag into effect. I mean there have been times for pretty much every move where I haven't been able to punish it online, but does that mean that they should all have their recovery increased?

leek

Noob

you sir, are one of the biggest idiots I have ever encountered in my life. Don't you think, that if everyone else on a thread(which I may add, is on a very respectable website.), is telling you that you need to fix your own problem, that you should TRY to be better at the game, instead of being a troll about it and ignoring what they are trying to help you out with?

See: Charles Darwin and natural selection. They might be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.