Votes: 79 62.2%
  • Online Ranked

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • King of the Hill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
I'll probably go straight to practice and play around with all the characters I'm interested in. Try narrow it down to one or two, look at how to use their toolset effectively and learn some combos. I'll probably stay offline till I have a basic understanding of how to fight different matchups as well. Maybe play some of the story while I'm at it. Not a big fan rushing to play online matches.

Thingy

Retired account
Practice mode first. Then I will do a ladder to work on combo execution, then to the online wilderness.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I always go to Options first in any game I play, but talking about actual gameplay modes then it's Practice. I like to beat the tutorial for fun, then play around a bit with the characters I'm planning in maining.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Definitely going to practice to figure out the changes to Harley and hopefully find some consistent hard to blockable setups.

Then I'll probably do story mode and lab stuff for like a month. Gonna need to find new regular training partners since I'll be off of PC for the first time.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Practice mode with my top 3 possible mains. Then narrow it down to one and practice Bnb's. Then vs. mode on hard against the cpu to learn the match flow with that character.

exisTenz

Noob
Practice first, then some matches vs AI and Story Mode. When I feel confident enough with at least one of my characters I'll go online.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
probably 1-2 weeks 70-90% practice mode. Also depends on what characters will be in the game and if i know who i want to play :D.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
The first night I'm gonna button mashing with all my friends list just to have fun.
But seriously, this time, I'm gonna lab all the basic stuff with the roster just to have a general knowledge of the characters.
And finally, decide my character.
It probably took 2 weeks.