What's new

First DLC to be announced during Superman vs. Batman live stream!

So nobody wants Darksiege as a villain DLC?
(I'm more from the Marvel universe) I don't know if its Darksiege or dark side.

He's basically the equivalent of Thanos in marvel.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
So nobody wants Darksiege as a villain DLC?
(I'm more from the Marvel universe) I don't know if its Darksiege or dark side.

He's basically the equivalent of Thanos in marvel.
Darkseid actually :) I love both DC and Marvel - and also Darkseid is a stage transition so it's kind of tells us that he might not be in even for DLC

i think darkseid is likely, the stage transition is a portal which means aesthetically it could be changed (i don't know if technically too), he's the only one missing from mk vs dc.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
i think darkseid is likely, the stage transition is a portal which means aesthetically it could be changed (i don't know if technically too), he's the only one missing from mk vs dc.
i think any character stage transition or not is possible since ... oh wait that is a spoiler -shuts up-

Kinda hoping Darkseid would be the story boss, like he takes advantage of the situation somehow during the games events. Him as a stage transition reminded me of Kahn's appearances in MK stages. As a playable character yeah it would be hard/weird with him also a transition but a boss, yea I could see it. (likely not gonna happen tho)

Darkseid an Brainiac are two heavy DC hitters that are missing so I was hoping for Darkseid as the final story boss/dlc storyline extension boss and Brainiac a dlc char.

MMH, Lobo, Black Mantra, Black Carnary, Poison Ivy and Brainiac are the dlc characters I'd like to see put in as stand alones. Powergirl, Supergirl an others with similar powers as cast id like to see as alternate skins with new voices/out-intros.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
So if I've got this right, this plays out at 11am on Tuesday when I'm at work.

I'll see the results/who the dlc is anyway.

Then I have to get through the rest of my day all hyped up.

Before picking up my copy of the game that evening...

...Tuesday is going to be a long fucking day.

So if I've got this right, this plays out at 11am on Tuesday when I'm at work.

I'll see the results/who the dlc is anyway.

Then I have to get through the rest of my day all hyped up.

Before picking up my copy of the game that evening...

...Tuesday is going to be a long fucking day.
I don't even know when I'll be getting my copy. Wal-Mart's order status says it won't be delivered until the 24th. :( I hope it will be delivered before then, but I'm not expecting it.

Dafuq?! Why do you have to wait so damn long??
Damned if I know. For some reason they don't have Ship-to-Store on pre-orders. I'd just GO to the store, but I can't count on our Wal-Mart to have all the preorder stuff. But the Arkham skins and MK vs DC for free is too good a deal to pass up.