What's new

FINAL ROUND XV Planning and Discussion!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I want to try this mystical beer of yours :)

So are any of the NE guys going to make it down to Final Round? FR looks like it's going to be a very big MK tournament and it would be even better if you guys were there. Plus it would be nice to have a UMK3 tournament. If you could pick the first FR event you went to, it would be this one.

Also, what exactly is the stream schedule for MK9? Pig Of The Hut or Sabin do you know?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I want to try this mystical beer of yours :)

So are any of the NE guys going to make it down to Final Round? FR looks like it's going to be a very big MK tournament and it would be even better if you guys were there. Plus it would be nice to have a UMK3 tournament. If you could pick the first FR event you went to, it would be this one.

Also, what exactly is the stream schedule for MK9? Pig Of The Hut or Sabin do you know?
100% winners will be streamed past 2nd round
Marque matches will be streamed in winners for rounds 1 + 2

Marque matches of losers will be streamed as well

8 setups to run tournament for each pool

Pool A 10am (I cant stress hard enough that this tourney will start on the dot at 10am)
POOL B IS TO REPORT 11AM (it will not start then but mandatory to report)
POOL C IS TO REPORT 12pm ^^^^
POOL D IS TO REPORT 1:3PM ^^^^

www.twitch.tv/atlmk is pool stream

top 8 around 4-5pm on team Spooky

This is about as set as the schedule is going to get.

All MMs (see thread) and 5v5, casuals will be streamed on twitch.tv/atlmk fri and sat afternoon and night

people are asked to follow the twitch.tv/atlmk stream so they will be alerted when we go live

Pig Of The Hut

STORMS Tim Static Konqrr Sabin OJuggernautO

we have a communtiy who has a massive lazy bone and inability to read. The only problem i can see happening at FR is people not understanding you absolutely cannot come sat or sun and register for mk then. The pools will be posted pubicly by then and registration closes around noon that friday.

So if they do not pre register by feb 17th online they MUST be here in person that friday or they are completely SOL

Any ideas of how to fully communicate this? Ive posted this numerous times, front page tym w a captured txt message pic, and yet still people are asking me or if i tell them in a chat they say "oh i didnt know"

*facepalm

I think my next step is @ mentioning all of them in a large post. I need you guys on your streams, at tourneys, in general spreading the word.

reminds me a lot of evo/wired controller issue.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think maybe a thread for the specifics about FR and have it made into an article would work. I can do that later, I want to post it more during the day when we get the most traffic, afternoon-ish. I will say in big letters multiple times that you have to pre-reg before the 17 or you must be there on Friday to register.

A video would be good for instilling the information but I feel people are even too lazy to watch the video. So just big text so they HAVE to see it is the next best thing.

EDIT: Oh I have an idea, I'm pretty sure we can do a "notice" or something at the top of the forums. That would help tremendously for reminding people that you have to pre-reg before the 17th or be there on friday to register. Can that be done? ZAQ STORMS Krayzie Tim Static

Tim Static

Adminerator
STORMS Tim Static Konqrr Sabin OJuggernautO

we have a communtiy who has a massive lazy bone and inability to read. The only problem i can see happening at FR is people not understanding you absolutely cannot come sat or sun and register for mk then. The pools will be posted pubicly by then and registration closes around noon that friday.

So if they do not pre register by feb 17th online they MUST be here in person that friday or they are completely SOL

Any ideas of how to fully communicate this? Ive posted this numerous times, front page tym w a captured txt message pic, and yet still people are asking me or if i tell them in a chat they say "oh i didnt know"

*facepalm

I think my next step is @ mentioning all of them in a large post. I need you guys on your streams, at tourneys, in general spreading the word.

reminds me a lot of evo/wired controller issue.
I think maybe a thread for the specifics about FR and have it made into an article would work. I can do that later, I want to post it more during the day when we get the most traffic, afternoon-ish. I will say in big letters multiple times that you have to pre-reg before the 17 or you must be there on Friday to register.

A video would be good for instilling the information but I feel people are even too lazy to watch the video. So just big text so they HAVE to see it is the next best thing.

EDIT: Oh I have an idea, I'm pretty sure we can do a "notice" or something at the top of the forums. That would help tremendously for reminding people that you have to pre-reg before the 17th or be there on friday to register. Can that be done? ZAQ STORMS Krayzie Tim Static
Write up something Pig and I'll put it on the front page. Maybe it would be best to put it up tomorrow tho since tonight is the Super Bowl? I dunno. let me know

Pig Of The Hut

Write up something Pig and I'll put it on the front page. Maybe it would be best to put it up tomorrow tho since tonight is the Super Bowl? I dunno. let me know
cool i just feel bad about ALL the freaking FR threads. lol

Ill do a write up w mentions to make sure all bases covered

thank you very much

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

thank you very much
Post it in here first so I can add something to it. Just copy paste or something.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter

thank you very much
If you have time you could make up a quick video about it... since video is always better than just reading a thread. Up to you, but surely, we'll push whatever we have to in order to get the word out.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh and I finally got some of the stuff I need for my camera some I can either film so MM's at FR or do other stuff. Do we know if we have any "official" cameramen? Anyway I can film in HQ which is 480p, not the best but it's decent and gets the job done.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So which staff members besides myself are going to Final Round? DanCock? Is that it? I was really hoping some of the NE guys could make it.

Also, Pig Of The Hut are you getting a hotel room? I'm trying to find someone in where I can crash in their room.

Pig Of The Hut

nec top 8 i had 4 hours of sleep as well as shit sleep those 3 days anyway every night

I'm 100% confident that WILL NOT happen again, ever.

I blame myself and learn from mistakes

I will be extremely prepared for FR

DanCock

Cock Master!!
nec top 8 i had 4 hours of sleep as well as shit sleep those 3 days anyway every night

I'm 100% confident that WILL NOT happen again, ever.

I blame myself and learn from mistakes

I will be extremely prepared for FR

Yea every tourney I go to I end up with about 3-4 hours of sleep lolol not good at all

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I probably won't get much sleep Friday night/Saturday morning, but definitely will get enough sleep for Sunday.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hmm I know that on Friday and Saturday piggy has a set room that will stream all money matches. And pretty much coordinating everything on Sunday as we'll have full stream.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk