What's new

Final Round Pools

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Damn, I'm in tyrant's pool.

I would've preferred Pig's pool. So I can build my noob-kenshi matchup EXP. I have some set-ups I'd like to try against the most diabolical Kenshi there is.

I'm pretty confident in my ermac vs Jax MU. I mean.. I know it's Tyrant.... But I feel like I know what to do. It's just the greater/faster thinker will win.
Just remember. Tyrants got that comeback factor. Even if he only has a pixel of health left, don't think you've won.

Flagg

Noob
Damn, I'm in tyrant's pool.

I would've preferred Pig's pool. So I can build my noob-kenshi matchup EXP. I have some set-ups I'd like to try against the most diabolical Kenshi there is.

I'm pretty confident in my ermac vs Jax MU. I mean.. I know it's Tyrant.... But I feel like I know what to do. It's just the greater/faster thinker will win.
Are you using Skarlet at all in this?

I won my first match(against a Raiden/Subzero player),

lost to Tyrant's Jax. I almost had the first match :(. But he came back when I had a pretty significant lead and beat me.

then next match he beat me semi-convincingly and then. I had to fight another Jax in losers, and he beat my Ermac, and then my noob got him to last round with a sliver of health left for both of us.

and I put in the input for shadow slide after I baited his jump. I was so sure I won. Then instead of slide my noob does a roundhouse kick and then he hit me for the win.

After I got knocked out, I hung around for like an hour then left.

apparently I'm free to Jax. lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I won my first match(against a Raiden/Subzero player),

lost to Tyrant's Jax. I almost had the first match :(. But he came back when I had a pretty significant lead and beat me.

then next match I beat me semi-convincingly and then. I had to fight another Jax in losers, and he beat my Ermac, and then my noob got him to last round with a sliver of health left for both of us.

and I put in the input for shadow slide after I baited his jump. I was so sure I won. Then instead of slide my noob does a roundhouse kick and then he hit me for the win.

After I got knocked out, I hung around for like an hour then left.

apparently I'm free to Jax.
1-2 isnt bad. Props for going.