What's new

Final Round Info - Video PodCast

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You need to know this INFO for Final Round - all of it!

If you do not listen to this info it's YOUR fault! This video discusses important info about pools, Seeding, PRE REGISTERING, schedules, why, where, etc.

Other Subjects include but arent limited to

A Major Money Match Proposal to ShujinkyDink and Slips
Perfect Legend
Tom brady
16 Bit,
Our Dogs,
Side Tourneys,
Mr Mileena Workout Program
Atlanta nightlife and etc other tangents

Enjoy!

Please be sure to ask me or lord of the fly any questions concerning Final Round as we are here to ensure this Major surpasses your expectations.

[video=youtube_share;Ui2xxL4uWJI]http://youtu.be/Ui2xxL4uWJI [/video]

Pig Of The Hut

I intended to edit the "dog" parts out but was having issues w my computer

lol consider this the director's cut

SZSR

Noob
Lol, this is awesome, Pig.

*looks at 34 minutes in bottom right corner* :wut:

holy crap, oh well at least it's Pig and Fly :china:

Pig Of The Hut

Ohhhhhhhhhh thats it

let me make sure Embedded videos are allowed - its a stupid option on youtube that effects ipad and iphone, trust me i hate that too
BRB...give me 3-5 mins

gdf

Noob
lol, great ending.
I like how organized and well put together it is all getting to be.
And to be honest, It would be great to see Perfect Legend come back for this tournament.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Excellent video! I definitely will be there this time. Might just be watching though, unless I can get some practice in before March in MK9.

KingRey

Noob
I would love to money match with Dink to see who has the best Quan Chi! Also do you think it would be possible to do a $5 entry winner take all Test Your Luck tournament.

Pig Of The Hut

16 bit: I had Blake put the video up cause he doesn't have video length restrictions on YouTube

Once he wakes up it'll be fixed.

Thanks for the comments guys, hopefully this video an help w everyones planning, organizing for the tourney as well as a lil hype here and there

Pig Of The Hut

I would love to money match with Dink to see who has the best Quan Chi! Also do you think it would be possible to do a $5 entry winner take all Test Your Luck tournament.
Absolutely, all side tourneys can be recorded and held on Friday for upload on Saturday

You Can organize it and see if theres much interest and I'll help record/commentary and w brackets and we can make any side tourney happen

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Thanks for the shoutout. For future reference, its Big D lololol. Cant wait to get some games with you guys. I'll definitely be there. Thanks for helping out with
giving MK the respect it deserves.

See you all there!

Pig Of The Hut

Thanks for the shoutout. For future reference, its Big D lololol. Cant wait to get some games with you guys. I'll definitely be there. Thanks for helping out with
giving MK the respect it deserves.

See you all there!
Damn my bad, will get it right from here on out :)

Great NW!!!!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Fun video. You'll get your chance to tell me and slips how wrong we are tonight :)

Big D

Damn my bad, will get it right from here on out :)

Great NW!!!!
Haha no problem I am just trying to get my name out there :bigsmile: Thanks for the NW love too!
I got a quick question actually... I am planning on picking up SoulCalibur 5. However, Im not sure if I will want to spend money entering the SC5 tourney if I dont think I am ready. Would it be cool if I pre-registered for MK and then (maybe) register for SC5 at Final Round?

Pig Of The Hut

Haha no problem I am just trying to get my name out there :bigsmile: Thanks for the NW love too!
I got a quick question actually... I am planning on picking up SoulCalibur 5. However, Im not sure if I will want to spend money entering the SC5 tourney if I dont think I am ready. Would it be cool if I pre-registered for MK and then (maybe) register for SC5 at Final Round?
yea but you'd need to do so for SC5 by friday at noon. Also if you do that you might be in a same bracket as someone you know. I have no connection w SC5 but im assuming this.

I know SC5 will start friday though and continue Saturday

Pre register for MK no doubt about that

Big D

Ok I'll probably have to pass on SC5. Not too sure which day my ride wants to head up. But I am going to go pre register for MK ASAP. I gotta buy that 30$ ticket and then the extra 10$ for MK right?

Pig Of The Hut

FROM LARRY SHIN BLANKA (leader of final round):

If you can't make it here on friday you better preregister online or you won't beable to compete at FR15.