What's new

General/Other Final Round 2013 Roll Call: Sub-Zero Players

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Man there's a ton of Sub players coming. We should do some kind if mini exhibition
Maybe have a small tournament of Sub mirrors or something and then the grand finals of that could be streamed, since I wouldn't be surprised if a stream didn't want to sit through an hour or two of Sub-Zero mirror matches.

Pig Of The Hut What say you? Any room to fit something like that in?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Maybe have a small tournament of Sub mirrors or something and then the grand finals of that could be streamed, since I wouldn't be surprised if a stream didn't want to sit through an hour or two of Sub-Zero mirror matches.

Why do you guys want to SZ mirror?

I've yet to figure this out. lol.
What you guys REALLY should do, is all put in 5 dollars and whoever places the highest gets the entire pot.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Why do you guys want to SZ mirror?

I've yet to figure this out. lol.
What you guys REALLY should do, is all put in 5 dollars and whoever places the highest gets the entire pot.
Not much else that I could really think of that would involve matches being played, but I definitely do like your idea on a side pot. Though, I would think that a special rule would need to be made if someone went in on this pot:

If you put down $5, you are sworn to only use Sub-Zero in tourney. Or at least for the first game. If you lose that first game, you're allowed to switch.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Not much else that I could really think of that would involve matches being played, but I definitely do like your idea on a side pot. Though, I would think that a special rule would need to be made if someone went in on this pot:

If you put down $5, you are sworn to only use Sub-Zero in tourney. Or at least for the first game. If you lose that first game, you're allowed to switch.
Special rules
You may switch if facing Kitana, Kenshi, Kabal or Kung Lao. Because evil will always triumph.... because good.... is.... dumb.

Since FR will be streaming all winners/losers matches .... there is a good good chance that all of you all's matches wil make it on. Are you ready for the fame?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Special rules
You may switch if facing Kitana, Kenshi, Kabal or Kung Lao. Because evil will always triumph.... because good.... is.... dumb.
Sounds good to me.

Since FR will be streaming all winners/losers matches .... there is a good good chance that all of you all's matches wil make it on. Are you ready for the fame?
Pffft..... I've already got the fame. I'm just looking forward to Final Round so that I may solidify my status of being legendary. :cool:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Yea Friday night

But holy damn it'll take 7 hours for sub zero mirror tourney

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Can CSz be mixed in? Or all sub zeros?

Also officially organize this for me like get names and all ill set it up

Seapeople

This one's for you
Yeah, I'm liking Charlie's idea about the side money pot more. Also, it sounds like no one really wants to play this mirror match anyway...lol
I think the only people so far who have said they wouldn't want to play mirrors aren't going :p
Idk how you can play Sub Zero without loving the mirror match, it's like a test of lameness. I would be down for the side tournament idea or just playing casuals. MrTopper and Wayofthefist might join in too.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think the only people so far who have said they wouldn't want to play mirrors aren't going :p
Idk how you can play Sub Zero without loving the mirror match, it's like a test of lameness. I would be down for the side tournament idea or just playing casuals. MrTopper and Wayofthefist might join in too.
Bc not all subs play lame. Its boring as hell. I throw ice blasts and jump into clones out of sheer boredom.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

So who in all that IS going would want to participate in a Sub mirror side tourney? Please chime in so that I may see if there is legit interest in this or not.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I don't play lame either.
The only time I play lame is when i have a super healthy life lead... or i'm playing Cage/CSZ.
I see no point in standing around when I can create options and hype 50/50's for no reason :)

LOL its why I hate the mirror.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
lmao, tell that to Denzel. And get over yourself already.
denzel has payed for his aggressiveness many times, just because he has crazy good fundamentals dont mean that his style is the most optimal for winning.

whats with the second sentence? if you have an issue with me, take it to PMs.