What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
why is everyone so up in arms about the cyrax thing... I mean Jr was only doing 30-35% combos... that is completely normal compared to the rest of the cast for a bnb.

People seam to just be freaking out because it is "long".. but it isn't doing a lot of damage.
Let's not start that here. There's already another thread for that.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
why is everyone so up in arms about the cyrax thing... I mean Jr was only doing 30-35% combos... that is completely normal compared to the rest of the cast for a bnb.

People seam to just be freaking out because it is "long".. but it isn't doing a lot of damage.
The damage & nasty setups weren't optimal, the worst imo is that those long ass combo's build almost no meter compared to the damage they do. This because they consist of single hit, bomb, single hit move, bomb,...

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
What happened?
someone won a match then switch variations- but ppl noticed it a bit too late in the match that he had switched so they said just start over, redo the match, and then reset the score , but- by the time they noticed, he had already lost .. so then next, they just replayed the match like the foul didnt happen but most felt it was kinda messed up cause he lost anyway.. they should have just given him the loss or given him the DQ. luckliy, the other guy goes to win the set but it was technically a 4-1..

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Just finished wacthing the hype Spurs vs Warriors game. It actually live up to the hype. Bad ass defensive game from start to finish.

Anyways, what did I miss on Kombat Kast? Did it just start up?

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Okay..nevermind! So some kid call Killtron out of nowhere whoop ass. Sounds like another Sonic Fox to me.

In top 32 winners I see 3 matches that need mandatory stream time.

Pig vs Saltface (if pig shows up)
Forever King Jr vs Slayer
Dragon vs Michaelangelo

All the fuss about broken DLC characters, but it doesnt look like many were even used. Matter of fact, almost every instance someone picked a DLC on stream, they lost and went back to their main, except Dragon.

The only DLC rofl stomp on screen was 2 sets... ForeverKing with Bo and CDjr with Cyrax. Saw a lot of Alien and some Leatherface... and that was about it. I think there was one smoke as well... they all got ass punched

Status
Not open for further replies.