What's new

Final Round 14 (March 11) Planning, Preparation and Set-Ups

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
As for right now, I only have plans of running UMK3. I don't think there will be enough MK2 or MKvsDC players there first of all, only a couple of people have requested MKvsDC. Secondly, as far as I know Larry only gave the okay for UMK3, so that is what I will be focused on.

**This will be updated as soon as people can confirm that they can bring stuff and can help out**

Equipment:

Platform - Right now, personally I can only run it on a 360. However, Tim and Lucky Day have mentioned they are trying to make it out with MAME set-ups! Lucky Day even said that if he didn't make it he would make sure the MAME set-ups got here, which is phenomenal.

Controllers/Sticks - Basically, I only have one PS2 to PC converter. But they are pretty cheap so I can get some more. All the MK sticks will have to be provided by others, as I do not have any.

Monitor/TV's - I don't have any that can hook up to a PC.

I assume that we are going to be able to only have one set-up. It just depends on who can come and what they can bring.

I've been trying to get in touch with Larry (ShinBlanka), but have been unsuccessful. If someone has his AIM or something, let me know.

UMK3 Rules:

Since we will more than likely find a way to get MAME set-up, we will be using the Juggernaut Hack. I would like to adopt the rules that will be implemented at WB.

- Robot Smoke changing to Human Smoke mid match is not permitted and Human Smoke must be selected through his portrait.

- Winner repick is allowed but must be announced by winner before the loser picks, or if the loser picks too quickly they may repick if winner doesn't want to stay.

- Noob Saibot banned

Normal Rounds - 2/3
Winners Semis - 3/5
Losers Semis - 3/5
Winners Finals - 3/5
Losers Finals - 3/5
Grand Finals - 4/7