What's new

FINAL POLL - ROUND 3!! VOTE YOUR 4 MOST WANTED DLC CHARACTERS!!

Which of the characters below you want as DLC in MK11?

• Ash (Evil Dead)

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Cyrax

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Ermac

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Fujin

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Goro

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Havik

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • Kenshi

• Kintaro

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Kira

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kung Jin

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Mileena

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • Nightwolf

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • Nitara

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Rain

• Reiko

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Reptile

• Sareena

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Sektor

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Sheeva

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Sindel

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • Smoke / Enenra

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Spawn

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • Stryker

• Takeda

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Tanya

• Terminator

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Tremor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espio

Kokomo
would you still vote for them if John Cena voiced Stryker and Sheeva was voiced by Vin Diesel?
Yeah, I just want Stryker playable lol. His voice is fine and he can't possibly be any worse than Ronda lol. I don't care if Sheeva is voiced by a dude, whatever allows me to troll to maximum effect.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I doubt it.
Bruce said Ash isn't in.
Yes, he could be doing damage control for WB and NRS.
But, that would be really bad PR for Bruce to just outright lie to us fans.

Also I think there is a reason that NRS hasn't announced Kombat Pack 1's content yet. I think something is still being worked out for it behind the scenes. I mean Kombat Pack 1 for X was announced before the game even came out.

So yeah, I have doubts about the leak being real or at the very least being 100% accurate.
You do realize NRS has lied to cover up leaks before, right? Bruce Campbell is just covering NRS' and WB's ass at their request.

If anyone would like to bet me on the DLC leak being 100% accurate, name your price. I highly doubt NRS put the character dialogue in the game just to hoodwink people.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
You do realize NRS has lied to cover up leaks before, right? Bruce Campbell is just covering NRS' and WB's ass at their request.

If anyone would like to bet me on the DLC leak being 100% accurate, name your price. I highly doubt NRS put the character dialogue in the game just to hoodwink people.
A company lying is different than an individual lying.
If Bruce is lying I'd be disappointed. It would mean I couldn't trust anything he says.

SxS626

Noob
when? mk rarely even publicly acknowledge leaks because it just draws attention to them. if bruce was indeed in the game, he would be legally forbidden to either confirm or deny his involvement in the game. the fact he made this elaborate announcement that he isn't in the game proves he's really just not in the game

SxS626

Noob
I think Rain and Mokap would be the only dlc that would actually piss me off lol.
I'll take Hsu Hao, Kobra, and Meat over Rain.
We have the 3 best ninjas already.
that sucks for you because he's coming. with NRS is including sindel and sheeva along with everyone else on the twitter poll, rain is just around the corner. especially with ash being deconfirmed

MikeDigs

Twerk
Still crazy how they left Mileena out. A core character since MK2. Someone at NRS still salty about some MK9/MKX Mileena beat downs they suffered...

Mileena, Ermac, Cyrax, Sektor

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Voted Sindel, Smoke, Cyrax, and Reptile. Sindel and Smoke because I think they'd make great additions to the current roster -- especially smoke after his MK9 redesign. Cyrax and Reptile are 100% personal bias as they have been my secondaries traditionally. I wouldn't mind Havik, Ermac, or Sektor, nor would I mind Ash if we HAD to have a guest character. The rest... I would hope they would see heavy redesigns if included...

mook

Noob
Rain, Smoke and Reptile. This game needs some more Ninjas, and Rain and Smoke had to sit out of MKX.

I‘d switch out Reptile for Ermac though, Rain and Human Smoke are my must-haves.