What's new

FINAL POLL - ROUND 3!! VOTE YOUR 4 MOST WANTED DLC CHARACTERS!!

Which of the characters below you want as DLC in MK11?

• Ash (Evil Dead)

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ashrah

Votes: 18 10.5%
  • Cyrax

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Ermac

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Fujin

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Goro

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Havik

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • Kenshi

• Kintaro

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Kira

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kung Jin

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Li Mei

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Mileena

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • Nightwolf

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • Nitara

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Quan Chi

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Rain

• Reiko

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Reptile

• Sareena

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Sektor

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • Sheeva

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Sindel

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • Smoke / Enenra

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Spawn

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • Stryker

• Takeda

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Tanya

• Terminator

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Tremor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Okay, final poll results.

1st Place: Smoke - 40 votes
2nd / 3rd / 4th Place: Ermac / Rain / Reptile - 39 votes
5th Place: Havik - 38 votes
6th / 7th Place: Mileena / Sindel - 34 votes
8th Place: Fujin - 32 votes

9th Place: Nightwolf - 30 votes
10th Place: Sektor - 25 votes
11th Place: Sheeva - 23 votes
12th Place: Spawn - 22 votes
13th Place: Reiko - 20 votes

14th Place: Sareena - 19 votes
15th Place: Ashrah - 18 votes
16th / 17th / 18th Place: Cyrax / Kenshi / Tanya - 16 votes
19th Place: Terminator - 15 votes
20th Place: Takeda - 13 votes

21st / 22nd Place: Ash / Quan Chi - 12 votes
23rd / 24th Place: Goro / Nitara - 8 votes
25th Place: Li Mei - 7 votes
26th / 27th / 28th Place: Kung Jin / Stryker / Tremor - 6 votes
29th Place: Kintaro - 5 votes
30th Place: Kira - 2 votes

Many thanks to all you fine people for tolerating my polls, not once, not twice, but three times! Well, these are the characters we want, in that order of craving, no less. I was surprised with Cyrax (he ended up a lot lower than I thought) and Havik (ended up a lot higher than I thought). Tremor didn't quite gel with the community (for a ninja character) and Spawn is truly desired as a guest character.

If a mod is reading, any hopes for this thread to be stickied in order for the chance of NRS employees to stumble upon this poll increase?

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Four? The poll let’s you pick as many as you want. Surely that will be abused, either purposely or accidentally (people who don’t fully read it).... :confused:

EDIT: I was wrong - you get an error when you try submitting more than 4.

Last edited:

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Neat, I once again voted for Smoke, cause he's best ninja obviously.

Other votes were for
Sektor - He's just the Cyborg I like better
Li-Mei - I think she'd made a good Chun-Li style kick focused character.
Ashrah - A demon who wishes to cleanse herself from being one using a mysterious blade. Feel like there's a story to be told.

Smoke is the only one I really want, anyone else is good to have.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
For me Cyrax and Sektor are musts, I’d love to see what they could do with Havik, and after seeing how badass she is in this game’s story mode, Sheeva is a no-brainer for me.

Wouldn’t be mad to get Nightwolf instead of Havik though.

Ermac and Reptile since they are my true mains besides sub from my childhood. Havik because he was kool in Deception, Nitara because she is a vampire, simple as that

Afumba

Noob
Ermac, Mileena, Sindel cuz they are my favorite characters.

Reptile got my last vote cuz he would be great in this game.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
The polls needed more Siro.

Also since 3D characters have it really hard nowadays they get my vote over trilogy characters.

Fujin - About damn time
Sareena - Waifu for life
Ashrah - She has a Big Hat
Li Mei - The better Mileena

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
What's the point of voting for the characters we already know are in? Are there really still people doubting the DLC leak?

Anyway, having said that, aside from the leak, I'd personally love to see my man Ermac return. He's been my favorite character since he was introduced in UMK3 and he's been sorely missed in MK11.

Otherwise, I'd like to see Sektor, Reiko and Smoke/Enenra.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
What's the point of voting for the characters we already know are in? Are there really still people doubting the DLC leak?

Anyway, having said that, aside from the leak, I'd personally love to see my man Ermac return. He's been my favorite character since he was introduced in UMK3 and he's been sorely missed in MK11.

It's not about doubt, it's more like 'let's see how much NRS' DLC plans have anything to do with what WE want' kind of thing. If Sheeva, Sindel, Nightwolf, Ash, Spawn get enough votes, that means that NRS is (on some level) giving the fandom what the fandom wants. If the leaked NRS characters get no votes at all, this means NRS has no utter clue what the fandom wants.

That's how I see it, anyway.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Okay, so far Ermac, Havik, Mileena, Reptile and Smoke are the most requested characters.

I must admit I did not expect Havik to go so well in a poll with powerhouses like Mileena, Reptile, Smoke and Sektor, yet here we are.

Still early though.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power

I doubt it.
Bruce said Ash isn't in.
Yes, he could be doing damage control for WB and NRS.
But, that would be really bad PR for Bruce to just outright lie to us fans.

Also I think there is a reason that NRS hasn't announced Kombat Pack 1's content yet. I think something is still being worked out for it behind the scenes. I mean Kombat Pack 1 for X was announced before the game even came out.

So yeah, I have doubts about the leak being real or at the very least being 100% accurate.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Voted for Stryker and Sheeva. Those two would complete the game for me. Positive signs point to Sheeva already, but nothing can be assumed without proof. Stryker got teased a couple times pre-release but that could have been trolling.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Voted for Stryker and Sheeva. Those two would complete the game for me. Positive signs point to Sheeva already, but nothing can be assumed without proof. Stryker got teased a couple times pre-release but that could have been trolling.
would you still vote for them if John Cena voiced Stryker and Sheeva was voiced by Vin Diesel?

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
Okay, so far Ermac, Havik, Mileena, Reptile and Smoke are the most requested characters.

I must admit I did not expect Havik to go so well in a poll with powerhouses like Mileena, Reptile, Smoke and Sektor, yet here we are.

Still early though.
Havik got pretty popular after the MKX comic gave him real character depth. (And made him like boss level powerful). That comic greatly improved both Havik and Reiko.
Havik so much so that I'd say he's second or third most popular from the 3d era (competing with Kenshi and Bo Rai Cho).