What's new

Filipino Champ a Psychic?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Who cares about sao's opinion? He obviously domt know whos a capcom player with all the bad and wrong info hw posted

He should focus on getting better or actually traveling to tournaments than to state capcom players are winning over mk ones. (Which is horse shit)

End.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

snort

Noob
Before the game launched filipino champ stated that capcom players are just better than the mk community. With the results at CEO I'd say filipino champs predictions are slowly coming true. Rico Suave has been dominating the north east coast, KDZ looks insane and now Chris G has just won the 2nd injustice major in a row. TYM's biggest marketing focus REO stated that we are a joke for losing to green arrow then proceeds to lose to green arrow. Thoughts?
Reo is a joke because he cant win without broken characters, ie kabal/scorp.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
KDZ is a Soul Calibur player, a ridiculously good Cassandra in SC4. Based off CEO the best Capcom persona in IGAU would be Rico, I said this before but PR Rog is an extremely solid player worth looking out for in any game. Chris f'n G competed in UMK3 recently, taking games off some of the best and doing Fatalities he is not a "Capcom player". What'd FChamp go? 1 and 2, 2 and 2? I predict Champ needs Xfactor to ever EEEeeeVer be relevant in another game... A-Gain!

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Chris G plays marvel and is the best In the world at it.( Or at least for American Players). So of course he will have good defense.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
lol @ all this capcom fan kids trying to troll tym like if we didnt have enough trolls on our side already.. Go back to trolling SRK front pages kids.

snort

Noob
Batman, Mileena....

wait...
When? When both games were freshly released? Players have leveled up. When was the last time he won with mileena? He went to lao at evo last year and we know the result of that. He played scorp at ceo to make top 8, he than went to batman and lost to chris g's green arrow 0-2. He gets sent to losers, than plays high tier WW and gets sent golfing...

Wait...

I wouldn't say Capcom players are "better" than MK players. It's more likely they are simply more experienced. Players that have played longer and/or played more FGs have learned the different general FG fundamentals that all FGs have. Due to this, they pick up on games quicker and already have the edge of experience.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

IvanP.M.

Noob
There's a difference between capcom and mk players and its not about level, you don't see capcom players using more than two characters, there's so much counter picking in mk that people don't stick to main characters, chris g is using green arrow since first day and sometimes he uses black adam and every day he's proving how to stick to a main even he's low tier, seeing PL trying to counter pick cyborg yesterday was some kind of desperate, reo and jr using scorpion same story.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So let me do the math:

Civil War -- Won by REO (MK), Tom Brady (MK) 2nd
ECT -- Won by Tom Brady (MK), REO (MK) 2nd
Toryuken -- Won by GGA Jeremiah (MK), GGA PimPimJim (MK) 2nd
UFGT -- Won by Chris G (multi-game, was a top16/8 placing MK9 player.. but fine, lets say he's 'Capcom'), WoundCowboy (MK) 2nd
CEO -- Won by ChrisG (Capcom), PerfectLegend (MK) 2nd

WNF - Most wins somewhere between Aris (Tekken) and Godspeed (MK), 2nd most wins Tyrant (MK)
NLBC - Rico Suave (Capcom) most wins, CD Jr. (MK) 2nd most
The Break - KDZ (SC, Capcom) most wins, not sure who is 2nd

Vindication (the biggest non-major tournament, at 100 players) -- Won by Godspeed (MK) Denzell Terry (MK) 2nd

So with an MK player either winning every big tournament or coming in 2nd, and Tekken and MK players cleaning up the West Coast, you came to the conclusion that Capcom players are superior and MK players aren't doing very well?

And the biggest cornerstone in the argument is Chris G, who is the only (lets say he's Capcom) player who's managed to break 2nd place at a notable tournament and is known for being a freak-of-nature once in few years' fighting game phenomenon.

I'm not even going to argue.. I'm just going to let your questionable logic speak for itself :D

Since it has to be a competition, I will say obviously Chris G is a monster at fighters in general. But I think eventually(now) mk will be better at injustice than capcom(aside from Chris G). And Filipino champ, he shouldn't be in any position to they are better. Chris G can maybe say he is better at injustice than the mk community.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Chris G "plays" every game but his pretty much at his highest potential with Capcom games. He probably plays everything on the market but he likely doesn't practice everything outside of the Capcom fighters at home and at the weeklies.