What's new

Filipino Champ a Psychic?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Before the game launched filipino champ stated that capcom players are just better than the mk community. With the results at CEO I'd say filipino champs predictions are slowly coming true. Rico Suave has been dominating the north east coast, KDZ looks insane and now Chris G has just won the 2nd injustice major in a row. TYM's biggest marketing focus REO stated that we are a joke for losing to green arrow then proceeds to lose to green arrow. Thoughts?

Before the game launched filipino champ stated that capcom players are just better than the mk community. With the results at CEO I'd say filipino champs predictions are slowly coming true. Rico Suave has been dominating the north east coast, KDZ looks insane and now Chris G has just won the 2nd injustice major in a row. TYM's biggest marketing focus REO stated that we are a joke for losing to green arrow then proceeds to lose to green arrow. Thoughts?
Shut up and play the game!

Reo did make the post that Chris G winning with GA was a joke for everyone at the major before CEO.
PL is on blast every time hè opens his mouth.(sometimes with reason)
Reo is god for 80 % on these forums. Can say anything and won't be held for it.
I m a belgian so i make my views just from reading here and watching streams.
That said there all amazing players, but in the end like Michel Jordan said : It's the championship Rings that count and matter.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Of course Capcom players would eventually take over. They have (in general) been playing FGs much longer and so have more sound fundamentals. The only question was whether they would stick with the game long enough to show it. It certainly hasn't helped that the relatively small MK base is slowly dropping the game. Inevitable is a word that springs to mind.

The top NRS players are on par with the top 'insert other FGs here', maybe with the exception of players such as Chris G being on his own level though.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Of course Capcom players would eventually take over. They have (in general) been playing FGs much longer and so have more sound fundamentals. The only question was whether they would stick with the game long enough to show it. It certainly hasn't helped that the relatively small MK base is slowly dropping the game. Inevitable is a word that springs to mind.

The top NRS players are on par with the top 'insert other FGs here', maybe with the exception of players such as Chris G being on his own level though.

I'm worried that if Scorpion is removed us MK players will not have a chance at competing with other superior fighting game communities.

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
It's probably because the Capcom guys are playing the game like Injustice and not like MK.

Interesting...

As a long time Capcom guy (20+ years) I found the game much easier to digest then when I fiddled with MK9 as a free DL on playstation plus. I find the game a bit slow and wonky in certain circumstances, but over all I understand (for brevity sake) it much more than I did with MK9.

Never really gave it much thought till I read this.

ChrisG won because he's a great player. ChrisG started as a Smash player so really. Capcom and MK communities are on blast because they're being owned by a Smash bros guy. I don't really believe in that Capom guy MK guy etc. bullshit though. A true gamer will play any game if its good. Not because of who made it, or because people in their clique only play a certain type of game.

gdf

Noob
ChrisG won because he's a great player. ChrisG started as a Smash player so really. Capcom and MK communities are on blast because they're being owned by a Smash bros guy. I don't really believe in that Capom guy MK guy etc. bullshit though. A true gamer will play any game if its good. Not because of who made it, or because people in their clique only play a certain type of game.
Video evidence to add on to this post.
TL;DW. They say he had better mechanics in that game with Ike than Ike mains. He just didn't know about the game. In a video roughly two years ago. (This was a paraphrase)

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
If people spent more time learning the game... Capcom players picked it up for what it is, MK (a lot of them)players seem to want to change it instead of play it. Also anyone talking shit about MK players not making first recently needs a reality check. Results change, it shows growing competition and I think anyone can win.

You just blatantly ignore that cd jr and Reo both got top 8 without Reo playing his main during top 8, Perfect Legend taking 2nd. WoundCowboy continuing to level up, the MK scene dominating most of the tournaments in the west apart from occasionally Aris, and many other top MK players holding their own such as GGA and the Atl scene. Rico Suave and KDZ are great players and other Capcom players do great as well but Chris G dominating yet another game due to his Fg fundamentals speaks nothing towards either scenes success

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
KDZ lost to PL, and Chris G plays both games so why would you count him as a Capcom player? Actually he plays every game...

Thread FAIL

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I don't see Chris g as a capcom player. He just dominates everything

Fchamp talked all that shit and how is he doing???
He didn't Even make top 8 in marvel his game that he trains all day everyday.

Rog did good. But when he fought one of our own (16bit) he got murdered.

Kdz is not a capcom player??? Neither is reg. I thought I heard they were soul caliber players.

Overall. I dont see any capcom players dominating , especially not fchamps cocky self

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Super Smash Bros is one of THE most hyped fighting game if not THE most!!
<-----Buying a Wii.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Chris G was originally an MK player dude.

Edit: He said this on the On Blast Show.

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Super Smash Bros is one of THE most hyped fighting game if not THE most!!
<-----Buying a Wii.

Used to be then they took out wave dashing T_T anyway the new cast looks like they made it for four year olds.

Hey man don't call KDZ a "Capcom player" he's a Soul Calibur player first before anything. He even got 2nd place at EVO 2009 in SCIV