What's new

Fightstick, will it help if i bought one ???

first time is the first time :) so even when u fuck first time it was not that great ? right? but after some "practice" you get used to it :)

sry for rude example, but I had to :)

shura30

Shura
ya but I can't do that if I am standing on the right side of my opponent. If I am on the left side it's easy. But other way is so hard becouse of joystick grip and I have to use my thumb. How do you deal with it ?
yeah being on the right side force a stupid movement to pull off iagbs
i use the whole hand to pull the lever to up-back direction
felt really really ankward at first but now it's even more precise than using only the thumb

since by asking you made me notice, i naturally switched my grip from 'lever between middle and ring finger, thumb on the ball top' to 'thumb on the right side of the balltop and the top side of the ball under index and middle finger'

there was a really old video on youtube showing how japanese players hold their sticks (pun) i can't find it anymore

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll practice a little more with the different configs.
Also shura, gotta give credit to you for managing to pull off the dash cancels so well on the stick. With the pad I managed to get it going after about an hour of pracitce, with the stick I'm still a mess haha.
and wait to see the 'new' dash cancel lol
another thing i forgot to mention, with fightstick (especially sanwa lever and pushbuttons) microswitches clicks help the rythm in pulling off stuff

When I got my fightstick, I saw a guy playing with fightstick on the you tube. (I didn't know who is he, and it was Daigo) so I have same grip as Daigo.
Lever of joystick is between small finger and ring finger.

shura30

Shura
as for the iagb thing,
always look at the button log in practice mode

when they don't come out usually is due to faulty inputs, too much backs or ups

too bad timing is not shown between each input