What's new

Question Favourite MK Stage?

MKX: Lin Kuei temple, Quan Chi's lair, Krossroads, Jin sei chamber, the Kove
MK9: The Cathedral, Shao Kahn's Coliseum, Goro's Lair, Dead Woods. Cathedral's my #1 from both though, mainly because of that music.

Top 6 -
MK1 - Shang's Throne Room
MK2 - The Portal, Kahn's Arena
MK3 - The Pit III, Waterfront
MK4 - Elder God's stage

Like others have mentioned, way too many to list. MK has had a ton of fantastic stages over the years.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
h man. That's tough to narrow down.

Here are mine:

1. House of Picara: Reason being, I like the atmosphere and the soundtrack is godlike. I like the haunting feel to it.
2. The Living Forest: I like the concept of trees that can eat you alive. Reminds me of Dante's Inferno where the trees are former humans who committed suicide as their punishment.
3. Hell Stage MK9: Here I like how the music brings out the dark vibe. After all, hell is everything dark.
4. The pit all variations: Just a badass classic stage.
5. Kahn's Arena: I love how you're fighting in front of a crowd who knows that eventually someone will die in a fight with a fatality.

Lol these are just my interpretations of the stages. Honestly it's hard to pick favorites when there have been some pretty good ones throughout the series.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
For MK9 I like the Kahn's arena, the graveyard, pit day, and the Outworld beach place or whatever best. For MKX I like the pit, kove, and refugee camp best.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
MK1 = The Warrior Shrine.
MK2 = The Pit II.
MK3/UMK3/MKT = The Subway.
MK4/Gold = Whichever one had the big fan of death stage fatality.
Deadly Alliance = either House Of Pekara or Quan Chi's Fortress.
Deception = Dark Prison.
Armageddon = Shao Kahn's Arena.
MK9 = Courtyard Night (would be the Bell Tower if it had had a Stage Fatality).
MKX = The Pit.

Sky Temple/Infected Sky Temple would be fucking glorious if it wasnt for the lightning.