What's new

Favorite MKvsDCU Finishers

What are your favorite finishers in MKvsDCU?

Mine are:
1) Catwoman's Whip Strangle Fatality
2) Kitana's Fan Toss Impalement
3) Sonya's Kiss of Death

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
for its simplicity:

this one always made me feel most humiliated:

this one's just cool imo:

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
MKDC finishers were pathetically lame. They make the next worst fatalities (MK3) look like platinum. If they even keep that MKDC tune for the MK9 fatalities, I'll probably throw up.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MKDC finishers were pathetically lame. They make the next worst fatalities (MK3) look like platinum. If they even keep that MKDC tune for the MK9 fatalities, I'll probably throw up.
You gotta give MKDC credit for fatals after MKA.................. c'mon now.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
You gotta give MKDC credit for fatals after MKA.................. c'mon now.
No fucking way. First off, MKA fatalities don't count. KAF was simply a compensation for the massive roster. But they still take a huge shit on MKDC. MKDC's were individual, cinematic presentations that were brainstormed. And that's why they're so sad.

DC forced so much fucking gay into the game that they had to reduce fatalities to Jax uppercutting an opponent and then doing his machine-gun special move, that you saw 5 times during the match, and calling it a finisher.

For example.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Truth be told, the dumbed-down Fatalities for MK vs. DC were not quite as...gripping as they usually were, but that's due that the game is T-rated so they can't exactly be gory and bloody. Still, there are some that do manage to fascinate the psycho in me, such as the following:

1. Scorpion's Lava Pool Fatality
2. Scorpion's Burning Skull Fatality
3. Raiden's Lightning Bolt Fatality
4. Liu Kang's Head Stomp Fatality
5. Sonya's Flaming Kiss Fatality

Then again, I'm probably biased since I main these above-named characters, but what are ya gonna do? LOL.

No fucking way. First off, MKA fatalities don't count. KAF was simply a compensation for the massive roster. But they still take a huge shit on MKDC. MKDC's were individual, cinematic presentations that were brainstormed. And that's why they're so sad.

DC forced so much fucking gay into the game that they had to reduce fatalities to Jax uppercutting an opponent and then doing his machine-gun special move, that you saw 5 times during the match, and calling it a finisher.

For example.
I know MKDC is soo rated teen but I'm glad they even have finishers unlike other fighting games such as Street Fighter and Tekken. I'd really want other fighting games to start having finishers just to humiliate the opponent of his/her loss. :D