What's new

Favorite female/male ninja design so far in MK11 (poll)

Aesthetically and gameplay-wise, who's your favorite female and male ninja design in MK11 so far?

• Total voters

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Noob and Jade. I love Jade's hooded assassin garb.

Skarlet's designs are a very, very good revamp of a character I had no interest in back in MK9, though.

Really would have loved to see how this game handled Tanya.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I really really love Skarlet's one alternate skin, that one that's the most ninja-like......but I don't think I can actually vote for anything but Kitana. Her human skin is maybe my favorite design in the whole game, even going beyond just ninja characters. It's perfect.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Kitana's alternate is probably the best I've ever seen. Jade and Noob come at a close second. Scorpion and Sub-Zero's classic costume are also pretty great. I just don't understand why they keep giving women heels but I guess it's for aesthetic purposes.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Kitana's alternate is probably the best I've ever seen. Jade and Noob come at a close second. Scorpion and Sub-Zero's classic costume are also pretty great. I just don't understand why they keep giving women heels but I guess it's for aesthetic purposes.
You saw how people reacted to B and C-cups instead of Double-Ds -- imagine how the boys would riot over women in UGLY MANLY SHOES!!!!

(You don't have to imagine, because people flipped out about Jacqui's shoes.)

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
You saw how people reacted to B and C-cups instead of Double-Ds -- imagine how the boys would riot over women in UGLY MANLY SHOES!!!!

They're ninjas they should wear the appropriate footwear D:

I hate Jacqui's shoes because there is a special place in hell for people who wear those, but I didn't hear anyone complain about Cassie's boots or Sonya's boots so that's progress I guess?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Actually... I'd prefer C cups and "manly shoes" (combat boots for the military ladies and some type of form fitting shoes for the ninja ladies).

People wanna talk about how certain attire is bad for fighting and blah blah, but tbh the shoes are the worst offenders. Fighting in heels? Nah fam.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Actually... I'd prefer C cups and "manly shoes" (combat boots for the military ladies and some type of form fitting shoes for the ninja ladies).

People wanna talk about how certain attire is bad for fighting and blah blah, but tbh the shoes are the worst offenders. Fighting in heels? Nah fam.
Thank the LORD our girl Cassie has some kick-ass boots, proper footwear is needed if you're going to kick people's noots in.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Male: Noob Saibot
He by far has the best design and animations. I was so hype after seeing Bi-Han's Wrath.

Female: Kitana
She looked absolutely beautiful and very well designed, her moves look dope and the potential flashy combos we will see later is worth my vote. I do hate that she has Mileena's Sai's and her Teleport Divekick but I will experiment with her Half Blood variation.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
They're ninjas they should wear the appropriate footwear D:

I hate Jacqui's shoes because there is a special place in hell for people who wear those, but I didn't hear anyone complain about Cassie's boots or Sonya's boots so that's progress I guess?
I also hate those shoes but they make sense for a kickboxer lol. I definitely prefer the ankle booties in her second costume with the jacket.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Scorpion and Kitana, easy. I've said this before, but MK11 Scorpion is the best depiction of a fictional ninja that I've ever seen. Noob looks great, sure, but it's easy to make a character look great when the only limit on their design is your imagination. With Scorpion, they actually tried to make his fight style look and feel somewhat real, so their success with him is particularly impressive.

Though what has me really curious is why the female ninjas have more votes than the guys... lol. Did some people not realize they were supposed to vote for 1 guy and 1 chick?

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Scorpion and Kitana, easy. I've said this before, but MK11 Scorpion is the best depiction of a fictional ninja that I've ever seen. Noob looks great, sure, but it's easy to make a character look great when the only limit on their design is your imagination. With Scorpion, they actually tried to make his fight style look and feel somewhat real, so their success with him is particularly impressive.

Though what has me really curious is why the female ninjas have more votes than the guys... lol. Did some people not realize they were supposed to vote for 1 guy and 1 chick?
It's called feminism, look it up.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I just voted Jade... because... it's Jade...
And no, didn't know I was supposed to vote for a male and a female. XD

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Jade looks the most 'true' out of all of them other than Kitana. Her gear looks fresh while staying true to the character. I especially love her hooded costume, it reminds me of Catwomans hood gear in Injustice 2. As a Lara Croft fanatic, I love Jade's braid and how its part of her default design

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Jade is incredible. I love basically all of skins and I dig her gear options. I will say though, Kitana comes close just because of her fucking royal opening (talk about flexing).

I feel like we haven't seen enough of Sub-Zero's options to make a fair judgement, but so far Scorpion looks dope as hell. I really like how he has his spear out all the time and the added whip moves. Very stylish.

Lun

proud TERF!
Can I say.... none?

The female ninja would all look good, but THEY'RE WEARING STILETTO HIGH HEELS so it's just lol.

The male ninja look bland.

Maybe, surprisingly enough, the better looking is now Noob Saibot.