What's new

Favorite female/male ninja design so far in MK11 (poll)

Aesthetically and gameplay-wise, who's your favorite female and male ninja design in MK11 so far?

• Total voters

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Here's my take:

Male: Noob Saibot.

Super interested in playing Noob Saibot because retty much everything I've seen so far about him is top notch. I really dig his default outfit and I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed his voice. Since there's a very slim chance of my favorite male ninja being at least DLC, I'm definitely going to be invested in this character as a secondary or something. His design is too badass not to. :cool:

Female: Jade.

Oh, what can I say about the character whose AI used to be nightmare fuel in the arcade version of UMK3?! She's a top 3 favorite character in the MK universe to me. Green has always been my favorite color since I was a child and out of all the other colored mask wearing ladies, she grabbed my attention the most for her fighting style, her weapons, her beauty and so forth. I love her Shadow kick, her projectile shield move which is pretty unique to her and she's the most beautiful female character in the entire MK universe. Her design in MK11 is absolutely godlike. All Hail Jade! :D

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Male: Liu Kang
Fuck I love his human form design both old school costume and the new MK 11 costume.
Sub-Zero
MK11 Sub looks perfect, love every detail of him except of that Lin Kuei pad on his shoulder.
Female: Kitana
She lives up to her name of the beautiful princess, no more words needed.

Least favorite
Male: Kollector, Kung Lao Revenant
Abhorrent design
Female: Cetrion (figures) D’Vorah ( figures)
Sonya (this is so appalling, everyone has already stated why)

Classic Scorpion looks better than any ninja in the past three games. Still undecided on his gameplay. And sadly my opinion of him could diminish after I wade through the ocean of online scorpions upon release.

Sub Zero... has a weird hat. And I'm not a fan of ice weapons, specifically the axes. For a character bred to be an assassin an axe is just too... loud. I might end up loving his game play tho, fuck the ice clone it was annoying to fight against, annoying to use/rely on, and annoying to watch.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Male Wise, Noob def has one of the best aesthetics, and Can play a more zoning, or mixup style depending on the ranked preset, or the custom`s that are made.

Kitana, straight up sold me. NGL, Jade was really good too, but Kitana edged out on her slightly. I love her new design, and the tournament set they showed looks incredibly solid, with added defensive tools, and a combo ender.

I really want to say all 6, cause they fit their thematic perfectly, but since this is about personal preference, Noob and Kitana take it.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I'm biased, but I absolutely love Jade's designs. I wish her main costume had a non-Revenant skin to it though, but otherwise they're all really awesome. My favourite so far is her third skin with the forest green shader which is the one I mained in the beta.

Skarlet's alternate skin without the odd hood is just beautiful! I am not a fan of any of her other costumes though, but that one skin is one of the best ones in the entire game! I just want her pixie cut back though.

I'm not that big a fan of Kitana's costumes, though her second skin is slowly growing on me. I initially didn't like it as it reminded me too much of her MKvsDCU costume, which I think is her worst look ever. But now after seeing more of it, seeing it in motion, I think it's at least okay. I still hope her third skin will appeal more to me though. My two favourite costumes for Kitana are her MKX main costume and her MKDA/MKA maskless costume, so if her third MK11 skin will look like either of those, I'd be thrilled!

As for the males, I think Noob's main costume takes the cake. I love the kinda tattered look and the armour pieces. He looks menacing for once, and I love it! The only think about him I hope will be tweaked before launch is that voice of his though. It's so hard to take him seriously when he sounds like Dr. Claw. XD

Sub-Zero's main costume is also really good, imo. He looks like a Chinese warrior assassin this time around, and I love it!

Scorpion's costume is nice too, but I prefer his hoodless skin with the dark blue shader. The others don't appeal all that much to me, to be honest, but I don't think they're bad.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
Scorpion and Jade.

Scorpion looks the absolute best he has ever been. The fire effects looks great and I am liking the the red accents to compliment his traditional black and yellow. He looks by far the most coolest character in the game. His other skins are awesome too. I particulary liked the white/red version and the hoodless skin.

Sub-Zero looks straight up trash. Dopey first costume and the second custume looks like some it is made from plastic with out how bright and shiny it is. Looks so dumb and goofy.

Noob is good but a little too busy for my taste.

Kitana looks boring in my opinion. Nothing interesting about her costumes at all and the revenant version is dull.

Jade looks fantastic. I like how she has tones that match with her green. I like the gold accents too.

Skarlet is just hideous. There is pretty much nothing I like about her costumes. Just not interested in her all from a design point of view.

Last edited:
Skarlet's original "Blood Pixie" with the short hair is my favourite design in the game. Assuming it is still in the game.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I'm very biased so Scorpion and Kitana. I will ALWAYS be a free mark for those two. My fav characters of all time. Period. Hoping for Kitana to have some black/red shaders and maybe a variant skin with her hair more down or in a ponytail though. The tight bun/double buns are nice and fitting but I'm a sucker for that long hair, lol.

Kitana among females , followed by Jade ... The only thing I don't like is her stance ... looks awkward ... would prefer open palms and little more '' hand to hand '' moves, with occasional fans summoning during the fight ...

Scorpion is perfect the way he is ....

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Scorpion is my favorite character so him. MK11 version is easily the best he's ever been and one of the most unique as well. Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot look equally as good though.
For the females, eh, I guess I like Skarlet the best.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Kitana because she looks like a ninja with that catsuit, her face is gorgeous, her voice is amazing and her hairstyle is just perfect.

Noob is a 2nd for me because he looks satanic and more evil than ever

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
In Order:

Noob (To clarify, I like his alternate, not his primary)
Kitana
Jade
Skarlet (alternate, primary is probably worst in the game)
Sub Zero (alternate and classic, primary is in contention with skarlet for worst in the game)
Scorpion (I just hate scorpion)

Last edited:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
In my eyes Scorpion is the best looking character in this game. I also love Skarlet, especially her sinister voice and stunning face..

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I like jades revenant the most. I hope she has that costume in human form. Second would Hanzo scorpion.