What's new

Favorite 5 Character Project

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I'm not sure if you mean your favorite to play as or personality/design, so I'll do both.

Personality/Design:
1) Raiden (Best hat in the game, eyes made of electricity, protector of earthrealm.)
2) Nightwolf (I've always been drawn towards native characters in fighting games.)
3) Skarlet (A ninja made of blood! Seriously, if that isn't MK what is?)
4) Scorpion (Ghost Rider)
5) Mileena (Was it good for you?)

To play as:
1) Raiden (Played him since MK 2 before i had any knowledge of FGs at all Nostalgic overload when ever i land a superman)
2) Scorpion (FUCKING GHOST RIDER!)
3) Noob Saibot (Very aesthetically pleasing and his combos look amazing to me)
4) Smoke (The greased up deaf guy of the MK universe)
5) Kenshi (Plays like Ray Charles with a sword.)

Seapeople

This one's for you
1. Cyrax
2. Cyblax (he will jump to #1 once I play him some more)
3. Sub zero...
4. Reptile
5. Scorpion (also going to jump up the list soon)

Kabal is one of my favorites to watch but I haven't learned him yet. He kills my fingers :(

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
1. Ermac
2. Scorpion
3. Kenshi
4. Kratos
5. Jax

Edit: I see a top 5 most hated characters thread coming soon....

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Ooooooooh, I like this one.

5. SUB-ZERO: My frozen fortress of solitude. Burning someone's brains out of their head with Ice Clones and EX Slides is so much fun, I can almost smell the seared mind matter in the air. Scoobiya.

4. HUMAN CYRAX: Teleport pseudo-traps. New arsenal of Bomb juggles and hijinx. Dreadlocks. And one of my favorite BnB's in the game that his robo-counterpart does not possess - 1 2 1 Saw.

3. MILEENA: The only character I can play comfortably in this game without ever once having to take my eyes off of my opponent. Flows like psychotropic water, will infect you like a vampire, and screams like a fucking dying banshee if you knock her into the Dead Pool. If only I was better with her :(. D4 should be nominated for Greatest FG Stuff Your Opponent Maneuver of all time.

2. CYRAX: I played Cyrax before I had any inkling whatsoever of professional/competitive gameplay in this environment. Before I knew of TYM. Before I knew any of the jargon or framerates, or blockstrings or anti-counter-reversal-superman anything to that effect. When it was still simply a game. He grew me out of average shlub status to dedicated, passionate player status. And absurdly huge damage % combos don't hurt :D.

1. ERMAC: The only thing I wish Ermac had in the way of buffs was his MK Deception Stone Axe.
Playing Ermac makes me feel like I have a clue what I'm doing.
Be it outstrategizing an opponent in pokes, bits and slices, or out H.A.M.'ing them with TK combo disasters.
There's no better feeling in MK for me than getting behind the wheel of the Red Devil.

Dann

Noob
favorite characters
1.rain
2.kabal
3.kenshi
4.jade
5.skarlett

My top three are based both on gameplay and character design. Jade and skarlett are there because there character design is amazing. they all so have my favorite win poses and fatalities.

NKZero

Noob
1. Sub Zero
2. Reptile
3. Kabal
4. Shang Tsung
5. Quan Chi

Deadly Alliance FTW! (the duo of Shang and Quan not the game lol)

RiverHB

Noob
1. Cage: Rushdown, Nut Punch
2. Mileena: With NRS's lackluster facial animations, I'd throw a bag over her head regardless...
3. Cyrax: Bombs and resets
4. Scorpion: Long time MK favorite
5. Jax: Feels more like MK2 than that 3D shit

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
To me, Skarlet is like the MK equivalent of Raven.

=

They're both self-destructive, bloodthirsty sociopaths with completely unorthadox and often-times unnervingly violent means of accomplishing their goals. They both bleed like no one's ungodly concern whenever they fight, be it due to their opponent or their own reckless behavior on the path to victory. They both wear women's clothing.
Quoth The Kunais, Nevermore.

(I love Skarlet, but I cannot for the life of me get a handle on her.)