What's new

Fast Food Restaurant Tier List

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
How is Taco Bell low tier when they just added that breakfast? They got a ridiculous buff by way of providing you Cinnabon Delights in a 12-pack at 8 in the morning, along with Waffle Tacos. Gotta be at least mid tier for Cinnabons alone.

Chick-Fil-A is overrated. Their product isn't really that amazing, and like Mayo said, their Christian antics make them unfavorable among some customers just because of the pro-gay movement.

Sheetz is pretty close to bannable. Not only is their unhealthy food absolutely OD, they have an equally OD choice of more healthy selections (INCLUDING FRUIT SMOOTHIES THAT YOU CAN FUCKING ADD VITAMINS OR PROTEIN TO). And they have pretzel bun. There's probably not much that will stop Sheetz, honestly. It's way too fucking good.

McDonald's is spot-on. Only McGriddles really save it, and the snack wraps being a slightly healthier choice is good.

White Castle is shit tier, but Crave Case gives it that lonely OD gimmick you see among shit tiers.

Popeyes auto-top tier. Just...fucking Popeyes.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I think Hardee's is upper mid. Food is mediocre, but they actually bring it out to you, which is a nice touch.

THTB

I think Hardee's is upper mid. Food is mediocre, but they actually bring it out to you, which is a nice touch.
Speaking of that, Sonic is in no way low tier. You don't even have to leave your car, and it's one of the few places to get a hot dog.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Top tier:
In N Out
Chick Fil A
Taco Bravo

High tier:
Jack in the Box
Weinerschnitzel
Sonic
White Castle
The Cheese steak Shop

Mid tier
McDonalds
Arby's
Subway
Boston Market

Low tier
Taco Bell
Panera
KFC

I don' see how Taco Bell and KFC can be listed as anything but trash. KFC's bland chicken can't compete with the big boys and Taco Bell tastes like chemicals. I want to give a special shout out to the awfulness of Panera: it's hugely overpriced and the food is garbage. The best part of my meal was the apple... Also, White Castle and Sonic are godlike.

THTB

I don' see how Taco Bell and KFC can be listed as anything but trash. KFC's bland chicken can't compete with the big boys and Taco Bell tastes like chemicals. I want to give a special shout out to the awfulness of Panera: it's hugely overpriced and the food is garbage. The best part of my meal was the apple... Also, White Castle and Sonic are godlike.
Taco Bell is currently being saved by the breakfast. And the Cinnabon Delights. Plus, it can be extremely cheap...12 tacos for 10 bucks ain't that bad.

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
Speaking of that, Sonic is in no way low tier. You don't even have to leave your car, and it's one of the few places to get a hot dog.
Sonic may have the convenience of bringing your food to your car, but the portion size doesn't justify the cost of some of the menu items.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Taco Casa in TX >>>>>>>>>> ANY taco chain in the US.
Seriously. Taco Johns blows any taco chain away like a Tornado through Oklahoma. Look them up. In terms of Burrito joints, Pancheros is number one. They make the burrito tortilla dough themselves and press in front of you. Its not a pre-made tortilla shell pressed, but a ball of dough, the end result is a supremely fitted burrito shell warmly molded over the burrito, its to die for. Chipotle ripped off their order system from Pancheros, in fact most burritos joints now use their model minus the burrito shell method, which is the most important part that seperates it from others.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
A region based tier list would be more viable since the match-ups definitely weigh heavily on chain presence.
Stage selection is also important. The quality of service/ability to throw interactables differs from region to region.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
It's too early to make a tier list for Fast food restaurants as they are constantly receiving patch after patch. Some say Mcdonalds was mid tier until they got the Angus burger nerfs, ever since then they're hardly tournament viable. Wendys keeps receiving stealth buffs with their fries and several baconator reworks. Shake Shack is pretty balanced as it hasn't really been affected by the patches, same with 5 guys. Smash burger however i feel is unexplored and can be compared to kenshi, until they have a top player representative have consistent high tournament placings people won't consider them top tier.

@AK Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It's too early to make a tier list for Fast food restaurants as they are constantly receiving patch after patch. Some say Mcdonalds was mid tier until they got the Angus burger nerfs, ever since then they're hardly tournament viable. Wendys keeps receiving stealth buffs with their fries and several baconator reworks. Shake Shack is pretty balanced as it hasn't really been affected by the patches, same with 5 guys. Smash burger however i feel is unexplored and can be compared to kenshi, until they have a top player representative have consistent high tournament placings people won't consider them top tier.

@AK Pig Of The Hut
Damn this was post of the year