What's new

Fast Food Restaurant Tier List

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It might just be me but hours are a big factor in ranking places imo.

Jimmy Johns delivered my friends and I like a bucket of sandwiches in 20 minutes when we were drunk as fuq an hour after new years hit. Best experience ever.

Dunkin Donuts is S tier food when drunk/high at 2am.

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
It might just be me but hours are a big factor in ranking places imo.

Jimmy Johns delivered my friends and I like a bucket of sandwiches in 20 minutes when we were drunk as fuq an hour after new years hit. Best experience ever.

Dunkin Donuts is S tier food when drunk/high at 2am.
I can't agree on Dunkin Donuts because our local one isn't open that late, plus we have local donut shops that body Dunkin.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I'm from Iowa, so Maid-Rite all day bro. Culvers is S tier, border god tier

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
in addition, Taco Johns trumps Taco Bell IMHO, S-Tier. Taco John potato Ole's curbstomp any potato side in the biz. I used to get a burgers from Wendy's in college, then drive to Taco John's for potato Ole's.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
You guys got some 'splainin to do!

- Subway mid tier? Subway's lettuce looks like Medusa's pubes. None of their vegetables have any flavor whatsoever. Ask yourself....where else do you have to put every single popular vegetable on your sandwich to get any flavor? Also minus points for having to wait behind idiots who think what they put on their sandwich makes a difference. Nothing has any flavor & why the fuck are you taking so long to order? Subway is low tier AT BEST.

- So much hate on Taco Bell. It was never meant to be real Mexican food, so stop judging based on "authenticity". It's good, & it's cheap. Their vegetables put Subway to shame. Lettuce tastes like it was picked from the Garden of Eden. Hot sauce owns. Top tier. Stop the downplaying.

- McDonald's is trash, but their pricing is good. No way that McDonald's should be put in the same tier as Jack in the Box. I don't even understand why people go to Jack in the Box tbh. Completely impossible to eat for under $5 without selecting one of the rotating value combos. Everything that's decent (i.e. egg rolls, sourdough jack) is fucking overpriced. Jack in the Box vs My wallet is 10-0.

- Carl's Jr. is good. Good $6 burgers. Good fried zucchini. Fry's are shit though. Pricing is meh.

- In-n-out is overrated, but they are good. Not in the same tier as Chipotle's because you have to wait forever. Mid-tier.

- Tom's is fucking amazing. This is a socal food chain & their Pastramis are gdlk. Onion rings are gdlk. They also have gyros (greek good is always top tier). Huge variety of menu items. Batgirl vortex. Top 3.

- Lee's Sandwiches value for money is broken tier. $3.50 sandwich that's better than subway. OP discounts on counter food before closing. Got 5 eggrolls for $1.50 one time. Pina Colada smoothie with pearls is +15 on block with 9 frame startup. Top tier.

Here's my SoCal tier list (I'm not including pizza or chicken places)

Top tier:
Taco Bell
Tom's
Lee's Sandwiches

High tier:
Chipotles

Mid tier:
Carl's Jr.
Five Guys

Low tier:
Burger King
McDonald's (the food is dirt cheap)

Shit tier:
Subway (Lettuce tastes like someone was trying to make kimchi & forgot to add salt/spices during fermentation)

Why does anyone eat here?:
Jack in the Box

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
in addition, Taco Johns trumps Taco Bell IMHO, S-Tier. Taco John potato Ole's curbstomp any potato side in the biz. I used to get a burgers from Wendy's in college, then drive to Taco John's for potato Ole's.
Shit, we forgot that one. That's a big one too.

@Pho, your Subway experience sounds salty. As for McDonalds, although they have better prices, JitB has better food and variety. Haven't been to or heard of Tom's. The Lee's here is pretty meh, but it was also forgotten.

Anybody heard of Freddy's? A newer burger joint, at least to my knowledge and its pretty good. I'd say A-B tier. I usually get a double steak burger California style(indicating cooked with their signature sauce) with no lettuce, sport peppers, grilled onions, pickles, and tomatoes. Also, what about Winsteads? Ill be damned if nobody has heard of or been there, place is a classic. God I could talk food forever. Having this 50% off at outback for working here is my shit

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I'm reading this and why the hell do you people have jimmy johns ranked so high, worst sandwich I've ever had, 0/10 will never eat again. Taco Bell high tier as well? you people don't know how to eat, I have to shit 5 minutes after eating it. The rest of this I can agree with, but these two had to be pointed out. Even though White Castle should be higher on the list. Also why isn't Portillo's on here?

I'm reading this and why the hell do you people have jimmy johns ranked so high, worst sandwich I've ever had, 0/10 will never eat again. Taco Bell high tier as well? you people don't know how to eat, I have to shit 5 minutes after eating it. The rest of this I can agree with, but these two had to be pointed out. Even though White Castle should be higher on the list. Also why isn't Portillo's on here?
Jimmy Johns is great for a quick sandwich fix, just not the most in the way of customization and flavor. Also, Taco Bell deserves that spot. They have alot of variety and flavor and if I can eat not only a waffle taco and am crunch wrap + coffee one day, and another day have 4 chili lime red shell tacos with lava sauce plus a cheesy potato burrito with lava sauce and still have no instashits or diarrhea your stomach is unable to relish in the true beauty and magnificent flavors that is Taco Bell. Its the shit bruh

VGMtheVagabond

Salt Mine CEO
No Portillo's in the area.

White Castles NOT S+ Tier makes this list invalid
Long JOhn Silver's is worse than shit tier
:DOGE

F4tal

Noob
So, @Fromundaman @VGMtheVagabond and myself had discussed and made a tier list for restaurants that we have eaten at. Here's what we have.

S-Tier
Taco Stop
Tony's

High-tier
Jack in the Box
Five Guys
Piada
Jimmy Johns
Bojangles
Gyro Palace
Rally's/Checkers

Mid-tier
Chipotle
Frickers
Rooster's
Popeyes
Chik-fil-la
Subway
Hardy's
Submarine House
Long John Silvers
Hot Head Burritos
Smash Burger

Low-tier
Taco Bell
Steak 'n Shake
Burger King
Sonic
Church's Chicken
McDonalds

Shit-tier
KFC
Amar India
White Castle

Discuss perhaps?
This list is so bad. White Castle at the bottom? Fuck outta here Jack in the Box is FUCKING GARBAGE.