()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Sektor:

Lol I really don't care, just don't make him suck this time

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Kano:
- Knife -> EX Knife = Glaive (MK4 Jareks, Cannot duck, allows for some combo extention)
- Kano Ball -> EX kano ball (Wall bounce) -> EX downball (rebounder)
- Choke -> Ex choke (Keeps them closer and allows for more setups)
- RPG -> EX RPG (pretty slow move, Unblockable)
- Knife slice (like mk3) -> EX Knife slice (does 3 slices like Yangs sf3 special)
XRAY: Starts with him shooting his laser eye, then headbutts you to the ground, then jump up and downballs your ribs. Then he says : Still low tier aye bitch?

LOL i can only dream

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I want Sonya's Ghost Dad to fight along side her somehow. Even if he just appears in her EN moves to add damage, her ghost dad needs to be there kicking ass with her
Oh wow. I think my anus just spat a little due to how corny that truly was...

Espio

Kokomo
Kano:
- Knife -> EX Knife = Glaive (MK4 Jareks, Cannot duck, allows for some combo extention)
- Kano Ball -> EX kano ball (Wall bounce) -> EX downball (rebounder)
- Choke -> Ex choke (Keeps them closer and allows for more setups)
- RPG -> EX RPG (pretty slow move, Unblockable)
- Knife slice (like mk3) -> EX Knife slice (does 3 slices like Yangs sf3 special)
XRAY: Starts with him shooting his laser eye, then headbutts you to the ground, then jump up and downballs your ribs. Then he says : Still low tier aye bitch?

LOL i can only dream
You're wonderful lol.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Raiden

After he completely fucks everything up in MK9 he realizes how much of a little bitch he is and becomes EMO and becomes Dark Raiden. Long white hair, no hat, black clothing, red lightning, floats on the ground similar to Superman in Injustice. Basically what a 14 year old thinks looks badass.

• Lightning Bolt A zap of lightning. Fast startup/recovery. EX it becomes a stream of lightning, if you hold down the button it keeps going and drains your meter until you have none left. Does massive chip damage.
  • Lighting Parry A 3F startup parry, only lasts for 3F, terrible recovery. Stuns the opponent and teleports Raiden away. 3 versions for different distances. EX drains one bar of the opponents meter.
  • Lightning Orb A slow projectile similar to Reptiles forceball. Can be used well standing, crouching, or jumping. Causes knockdown. 2 can be one the screen at the same time. EX Travels 3 times as fast.
  • Flying Thunder God Can only be used in the air, other wise the same EX No more armor, just more damage.
  • Thunder Blast Summons a bolt of lightning from the sky striking Raiden, gives extra meter, does little damage. EX larger hitbox and gives raiden 5% health.
  • X-ray Raiden does his Vanilla MK9 teleport, right after any normal he does starts a cinematic super, even a low poke. Does 20% damage. Knocks them full screen.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Cyber Sub-Zero

Change his name to Tundra and give him the MK3 unmasked Sub-Zero alt, or a new unmasked ninja armor, just as long as he is human.

• Ice Parry Basically the same
  • Ice Slide Ducks projectiles, otherwise the same
  • Divekick Same I guess. EX Freezes them.
  • Ice Shower Only one version, tracks the opponent, bad recovery. EX Drains a bar of meter?
  • Frost Slash Fast advancing special where he uses his ice sword to travel through the opponent and cut them, his overhead, knocksdown EX Freezes them.
  • Shuriken Throws those ninjas stars made of ice that he uses in that one fatality. Can only be used in the air, downward arc. Knocks down EX Freezes them.
  • X-ray The same.

Not really a moveset I want changed.

BUt I'd like characters of more diversity to be added to the roster.

Grappler (Zangeif/Potemkin/Tager) type character.

Pet/2 character (Ice Climbers/Zappa/Carl(Blazblue)) Type of character.

ect ect.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Sub Zero can slide under all fireballs. Less frames for his icepuddle. Ability to combo into icepudde. (aa2,2 icepuddle)

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Give Sektor the Dragon Uppercut, make his EX version armored and make his base version cancel into his Teleport Uppercut.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
Noob Saibot
- Shadow Upknee -> EX Shadow Upknee: Leave as is
- Shadow Tackle -> EX Shadow Tackle: Turns into "Shadow Throw" from MKT instead of being a useless 'damage boost' ex attack.
- Shadow Slide -> EX Shadow Slide: Speed up recovery time on ex slide so you can chain combos with it. Example: EX Slide into forward black hole, etc etc..
- Black Holes -> EX Black Holes: Leave as is.
- Disable -> EX Disabler: Dare I say it...damage boost...or SOMETHING useful. EX Disabler pretty much useless aside from extremely rare scenarios...even then I still probably wouldn't use it. Possibly disable special moves for opponent?
- Teleport -> EX Teleport: Honestly thinking these shouldn't be blockable such as Rain and Raiden's teleports. Maybe make it EX only? But really, both should be unblockable imo.

tl;dr MKT Noob Saibot, kinda.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
I hope they build MK10, around this same engine, this game is really well done, just get rid of the glitches, and make a better balance, Id leave Kitana the same way she is, maybe a better 2nd costume, whit a cute princess face, not michael jacksons face. But well for the wish list, make Kenshi less easy mode and a bit more punishable, and find a way to make Kabal less broken.
Costume 2 > Costume 1

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Noob Saibot -

Portals linger, EX comes out faster. 2 portals can be on the screen at once.
Shadow clones safer on block with less recovery
EX Tackle throws opponent back for a pop-up.
EX Slide is a pop-up(lol 50/50s).
Teleport becomes whiff-able on direction and recovers faster.
Damage is the same, still depressingly low.
Ghostball leaves opponent standing, EX randomizes buttons completely.

Given Kenshi's Shoulder Charge. :)

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Ermac in MK10:

TKS - Unchanged; :ex - Instead of add a hit, increase its range

TKP - Unchanged; :ex - ADD FULL ARMOR, everything else about it stays the same

Make the "1" on 3,1,2 still hit mid

Nothing else changes at all.

End of story.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
xray's should do bleed damage for the rest of the round there used, maybe 1 percent every 2 seconds. im just tired of seeing people take a bone crushing blow and them walking around like it's all good. plus it would make them a little more fearsome.
Ermac in MK10:

TKS - Unchanged; :ex - Instead of add a hit, increase its range

TKP - Unchanged; :ex - ADD FULL ARMOR, everything else about it stays the same

Make the "1" on 3,1,2 still hit mid

Nothing else changes at all.

End of story.
this plus ex tele more like scorps, on block leads to the same f2 frame trap.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
xray's should do bleed damage for the rest of the round there used, maybe 1 percent every 2 seconds. im just tired of seeing people take a bone crushing blow and them walking around like it's all good. plus it would make them a little more fearsome.

this plus ex tele more like scorps, on block leads to the same f2 frame trap.
That would be awesome, but I am attempting to keep this character somewhat fair =)

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
That would be awesome, but I am attempting to keep this character somewhat fair =)
he'll be fair! just s tier.... cuz i realized 1 thing the makes a character s tier is having a zero risk wake up option.