What's new

"Fanboys" Mk10 - character special moves, subject changes

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So if MK10 sees the daylight what changes in special moves proprieties would you like your character to have?

i.e. This is how i see Sub-Zero in mk10
Freeze ball Still the same as mk9
Ice beam removed, and replaced with "polar blast" with a blast radius of full screen hitbox
Polar blast was a special move bi han had in mkm, he charges up and the entire screen is blown in white, everything becomes frozen
Ice shower added to his tool set
Air freeze ball also added to his tool set
Ground freeze now cancelable (with dash, jump or special move).

MK 10 Scorpion:
-Spear-
Unchanged from MK9. :ex version should be a special mid.​
-Inner Flames-
Should replace Hellfire. Scorpion creates a Hellfire around his body. Should be blockable. :ex Version should widen its radius, and cause wall bounce.​
-Fire Breath-
Should replace Takedown. Scorpion removes his mask, and spews fire at the opponent. :ex should add damage.​
-Teleport-
Unchanged.​
-Air Throw-
Unchanged.​

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
give Rain a true projectile, any kind will do, because lighting is a joke. Give him his UMK3 costume too this isn't an option. If i get cheated out of that damn costume again i will kill someone

I want Johnny Cage to have a new special move: Knee of Justice. It behaves the same way as his F+3 in MK9. All of his normal attacks are cancel-able into KoJ.

Enhanced Knee of Justice (Knee of Valor) has full-screen range with Armor, similar in properties to Baraka's EX Blade Charge. EX KoJ is -30 on block. On hit, Johnny automatically combos into an EX Nut Punch (Knee of Valor still only takes one bar of Super Meter)

Johnny Cage still has the EX Shadow Kick, it's only a safer alternative to EX KoJ.

(All in good, nonsensical fun, of course!)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet
Draw Stance from Up and Down Slash now holdable
Draw stance now cancelable if holdable( Either dash, jump or red dash)
Blood Drop now demand multiple commands
Air daggers now also used from blood drop 1st input
Blood Ball removed
Dagger toss hitbox and damage slightly improved, En version now taints the dagger with blood and increase the size of the hitbox a little longer

NKZero

Noob
SEKTOR

Teleport Uppercut: same
EX Teleport Uppercut: same

Flame burner: same
EX flame burner: give it armour

Up missile (3 variants): same
EX Up missile: same

Straight missile: same
EX straight missile: instead of two missiles joined together one should travel high and one should travel low

Really his specials are fine. Just give better reach on his normals and make B34 connect against every character in crouch block.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I want Stryker to have more option selects with gun (like chosing to fire only 1 bullet). More mid-hitting moves that are 0 on block.

It would be cool if he also had a forward/backward Max Payne style dive with both pistols blasting. On hit, the forward pistol dive could combo into roll toss or something.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I want Stryker to have more option selects with gun (like chosing to fire only 1 bullet). More mid-hitting moves that are 0 on block.

It would be cool if he also had a forward/backward Max Payne style dive with both pistols blasting. On hit, the forward pistol dive could combo into roll toss or something.
Harley in Injustice is what Stryker should have been, specifically the really fucking cool normals where she just shoots mother fuckers in the face point blank.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I want Sonya's Ghost Dad to fight along side her somehow. Even if he just appears in her EN moves to add damage, her ghost dad needs to be there kicking ass with her

I hope they build MK10, around this same engine, this game is really well done, just get rid of the glitches, and make a better balance, Id leave Kitana the same way she is, maybe a better 2nd costume, whit a cute princess face, not michael jacksons face. But well for the wish list, make Kenshi less easy mode and a bit more punishable, and find a way to make Kabal less broken.

InFlames

dead
Noob Saibot -

Charge - Same.
EX Charge - Add extra hit.
Slide - Knocks down opponent.
EX Slide - Shadow does Sub-Zero's EX Slide animation, throws back for free hit.
Up Knee - Same.
EX Up Knee - Same.
BH - Same.
EX BH - Stays in ground.
Ghostball - Faster animation.
EX Ghostball - Doesn't knockdown(as in UMK3 if Ghostball is trown during Shadow Run the opponent stays mid-air free to OTG) and change opponents inputs randomly(FP as Block, Ect.)
Teleport - Able to whiff on command.
EX Teleport - Able to whiff on command, juggles opponent for free hit(As in UMK3).

Above all that make him a rushdown character, zoning doesn't fit his personality.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
baraka.
only really changes id make to his specials is make ex spin(if there is ex's in mk10,ya never know)grant a combo,mk vs dc style.
maybe give more of a use to ex chop chop,pretty useless outside to close a round out with unbreakable AA.
id like to see scrape kick make a return but not sure id give up blade charge for it and think both could be too much.

on his normals, leave his with his frametraps, keep b4,22 1+2,u3, DONT REMOVE DOOM KICKS!! (f44)
maybe some of his normals shouldnt be as - on block as they are but they could be reasons why NRS did this so im not sure if being greddy on that

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I would give everyone a super Move that cost 2 bars . For example mileenas a would impale her opponent for 5 seconds and scorpion would be on fire for 5 seconds

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
My Dream MK10 Reptile:

-Elbow Dash 8f start-up and Priority but -20 on block
-Standing 3 true mid and 9f start-up but 3 , 32 and 321 -4 on block
-Standing 1 8f start-up but -2 on block
-Projectile barrier(See MK9 Story mode vs Stryker)
-Acid spit faster recovery
-EN Slow and Fast Forceball 8f Start-up(I want this one broken thing for brain-dead AAs)
-Faster walking Speed back and forth
-Actual FF and BB dashes not the heart-breakening ones that he has ATM
-Lose the Slide
-EN Elbow Dash goes into cloak , anti-projectile property, no armor.
-X-Ray changed:Melee, 15f start-up , Armored Sonya uppercut , does 33% and leads to small combo when near corner.
-EN Acid spit loses pushback but on hit leaves just outside of Elbow Dash Distance and is +4
-F2 overhead but -15 on block
-EN Projectile barrier is Full parry(melee leaves opponent at -20, projectile is reflected)

I think that's it.