What's new

Fall 2012 USA PS3 MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I've been playing UMK3 more than anything else as I'm trying to become a competent player in that game. I try to squeeze in a few games of MK2 every now and then. We can try a series sometime this week if you want.
you Mike and Ththuvhul are the only ones I ever see playing. yeah hit me up if you see me on, I'm always down if I can play.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
there will always be those guys that want to join the day of Im sure. Ive been telling people to come sign up on here

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Signups for this thing will close Friday evening in order to make the brackets. 2 more days to signup.

I talked to Billy Bats and Culongy. Don't know what they're doing. Cuko too, but he wasn't interested. Also, I plan on running rings around Mark Coldwall this tournament, so hopefully I get picked to play against him.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If you guys have the time, please feel free to signup for the UMk3 tournament as well. Amazingly we only have 2 signups for that.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Nice, Konqrr is in.

REO, are you still playing tomorrow? I know there was an issue last week, but let me know if you are good for tomorrow.

mortal_jason, as you noted your sister will be added once she creates a username and signs up. As an FYI for tomorrow, only one of you will need to be in the chatroom since you will be playing from the same household.

ZAQ, if the players enter the chatroom looking for the MK2 channel will everything be good to go or does it need to be created ahead of time?

REO

Undead
Nice, Konqrr is in.

REO, are you still playing tomorrow? I know there was an issue last week, but let me know if you are good for tomorrow.

mortal_jason, as you noted your sister will be added once she creates a username and signs up. As an FYI for tomorrow, only one of you will need to be in the chatroom since you will be playing from the same household.

ZAQ, if the players enter the chatroom looking for the MK2 channel will everything be good to go or does it need to be created ahead of time?
I will be at VSM tomorrow from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM, but hopefully I can manage to play MKAK online there. If not, then I guess I will have to be disqualified.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Signups are now closed. Brackets will be posted later this evening or tomorrow morning.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Here's the tournament bracket, also posted on the main page. Names were randomly pulled from a hat as usual (no video.) With only 10 players, two people will randomly receive byes into the 3rd round (REO and Ththuvhul.)
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=436638

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the chat this evening/afternoon. The only exceptions are Ththuvhul (already discussed) and you_lost_2a_girl since that is Jason's sister and it's not necessary to have two people from the same IP logged in at once.

When you enter the chatroom, do the following:
1. Enter your username
2. Wait for the room to load
3. Once room appears, enter the following text then hit enter (without quotes)
"/join #MK2"

Reminder.... the tournament begins at...
7pm Eastern time
6pm Central time
5pm Mountain time
4pm Pacific time

I regret to say that I will have to pull out of the tourney, unless my friend who's house I would be going to to play is around, I wont make it. I thought my access to a PS3 would be easy, but it didn't end up working like expected. This is the first one I have to pull from. Sorry for inconveniencing the tourney and players.

Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)
Thanks, I'm sure you can understand my skepticism, that's fine, and yes, she whoops my ass whenever I play her, good luck to her in the tourney against me, I hope I give her a good match!