What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Fair changes to Jonathan Cage

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
Would it be too much to ask for the gap in his low string to be gone?
Are you serious? I would love that, but his problems imo are not in that gap. Most people are focused on fuzzy guarding 113 and you can use that to get more chip via run cancel pressure or mimic pressure, or bait a bad reversal if you know they're armoring everything. On A-List you can run cancel 113 and be +1 so if you still insist on using it, at least it's plus.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Leave A-List and Stunt Double be, don't nerf anything. He isn't even among the best in the game...enough nerf requests.

I just want his whiffing problems fixed, his ex forceballs are fake mid that a lot of characters can duck block under.
11 should also connect against small block ducking characters like cassie, it's inconsistent.

Buff Fisticuff

iamtheLoBo

Likes throwing fans
I do not believe that Johnny's given name is Jonathan. I believe this because there is an h in Johnny. If his name was Jonathan, it would be Jonny Cage which isn't nearly as cool. Source: My name is John not Jonathan.

Also I think I saw you play at winter fest against a Dvorah. Nice Johnny man we should play sometime.

Also also I agree, why the hell did nrs think it was a good idea to make him casually swat at his opponents in the air. I think ji4 is his most reliable air to air but I always want to use punches which gets me bopped.

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
I do not believe that Johnny's given name is Jonathan. I believe this because there is an h in Johnny. If his name was Jonathan, it would be Jonny Cage which isn't nearly as cool. Source: My name is John not Jonathan.

Also I think I saw you play at winter fest against a Dvorah. Nice Johnny man we should play sometime.

Also also I agree, why the hell did nrs think it was a good idea to make him casually swat at his opponents in the air. I think ji4 is his most reliable air to air but I always want to use punches which gets me bopped.
Yeah that was me at Winterfest. And I felt like I could've done a lot better at Winterfest. Anyway if you got a PS4 add: coconutshirmp and we can do a set sometime.

I Am The LK

Here my battle cry (Meow)
HA! Someone actually wants his f3 on whiff to no longer cancel. Why don't you take his sunglasses away to with half of his pressure doing little chip and all his shit being fuzzy guardable like hell. Nah