What's new

Tech - D'Vorah f4,2 low profile cmbos

omooba

fear the moobs
sooo i decided to main d'vorah and i found out that f4,2 low profiles most high and mid projectiles
and it combos at around max range
and it goes from -14 to about -6 at max range
so i made a video showing two combos. same dmg. one variation specific. i'm sure there's better though.
probably already known but for those who don't enjoy

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Wow, didn't know the - frames changed at range, thanks for posting this!
I think your combos are practically optimal also, i haven't found any higher damaging

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Sounds quite practical and very good for her anti-zoning. Best part is that it's safe too. Nice find omooba!

BornThroughAshes

Devil Apes
Can't she just run under most high projectiles?
Some of them yes, but not most of them.

With her weird run hitbox, probably. If what omooba says is true though, this allows her to low profile mid projectiles too.
Yea she can mate, but only on a hard read/prediction. There's a relatively big frame window before f42 low profiles, making it impossible to use it on reaction. It's still a very viable option on a hard read though :)

Wigy

There it is...
Some of them yes, but not most of them.

Yea she can mate, but only on a hard read/prediction. There's a relatively big frame window before f42 low profiles, making it impossible to use it on reaction. It's still a very viable option on a hard read though :)
Good versus jax cause his projectiles relatively slow and high and people often hold it.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
wait is this really a thing? i can't get it to work. that would be nasty
Ya you can, it works really well against Johnnys fireballs, you should never be getting zoned out by a list because you can run on reaction across the whole screen and punish him lol
females b o i z

omooba

fear the moobs
Ya you can, it works really well against Johnnys fireballs, you should never be getting zoned out by a list because you can run on reaction across the whole screen and punish him lol
females b o i z
NASTY OMG that has to be a 7-3 match up

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
i've been doing f42 to get by zoning for a while now, i thought this was known? and i thought that f42 max distance on block being pretty safe was known too... lol. I do the same thing with aliens bf1, it goes under projectiles as well.

heres another bit of neat info about dvorah, did you know that the gap in her 212 string disappears if you do it from further away?