What's new

F23 and the rest of the cast.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
F2 hitting high would make F2 close to useless I think. It's not hard to D1 it on reaction.
it wouldn't be useless because is 8 frames bro.
it would not be a "just throw it out there" move anymore because if someone is crouching it would punish yes.

but ducking at 8f move is not easy and is nearly impossible to do it on reaction, besides the second hit of this string hits equally fast enough to blow up d1s because is also a mid.

i suggested high because it wouldn't be necessary to nerf breath anymore, but this string would stop being braindead, instead of superman simply throw it out there, it would be used as a whiff punish move, you spacing and punish, they judge distance wrong, you punish.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Obviously, I am biased for Supes. My suggestion if I had to settle on a nerf is to make F23 the same startup as Black Adams B23 and or Green Latern's B13 (which hits from a mile away lol). 22 should be faster but whatever. Im biased but trying to be open minded and I appreciate the feedback so far. Plus, NRS will stay true to their nature and nerf it anyways cause it always happens in situations like this.

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
it would not be a "just throw it out there" move anymore because if someone is crouching it would punish yes.

but ducking at 8f move is not easy and is nearly impossible to do it on reaction, besides the second hit of this string hits equally fast enough to blow up d1s because is also a mid.

i suggested high because it wouldn't be necessary to nerf breath anymore, but this string would stop being braindead, instead of superman simply throw it out there, it would be used as a whiff punish move, you spacing and punish, they judge distance wrong, you punish.
Cant agree with this. Changing a high to mid or mid to high is just out right breaking things.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

I guess that's good too.

TH3DISTURBED1

"Never say 'never'
This. Its only the speed thats the problem, look at other normals not too dissimilar to his F23, like WWs B1 (which is 12f)
Imo that's an unfair comparison only because WW actually has a low starter that isn't punishable on block, but is actually plus frames. WW's B1 is positive on block, B11 is positive on block, and B113 isn't even punishable by Superman's super. WW has advantage on block in exchange for normals that are only SLIGHTLY slower startup. 33 is advantage on block. That's just lasso stance. Superman has one useful string.

Superman only has 2 strings plus on block, those being 11 and 111. These have very little reach and a high starter. The only string with any reach is F23.

If Superman is nerfed, I feel it should be his zoning ability over F23. Every other rushdown character has several useful strings. Superman has 1.