What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Reddit just banned a far-left sub, maybe one day ago?

But honestly, if you're racist or harrassing women, I don't particularly care what your political affiliation is. And no one else should, either.

The only reason so many people on the 'right' end up cancelled is that they keep inviting these kinds of anti-nonwhite, borderline racist people into their fold and making them feel comfortable. It shouldn't be a shock when it turns out that many of them actually are what some people feared they'd be.

Like, is anyone surprised by the retweet of the 'white power' golf cart guy? I'm not. He knows exactly where he'll be welcomed.
^^^^^^ All of this.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and yells "WHITE POWER" like a duck, forgive me if I have no patience for anyone trying to tell me I'm not looking at a duck.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
@ItsYaBoi I just don't want to keep on typing at the moment. Please watch the video as she makes all the points I want to say, you can watch the first 15 minutes. The only thing I want to learn to you guys is that you can't fight hate with hate as you will become the person that you dislike. If you can not see this you need to mature, it took some time for me to learn it too.
Peace out bro, all the best.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
@ItsYaBoi I just don't want to keep on typing at the moment. Please watch the video as she makes all the points I want to say, you can watch the first 15 minutes. The only thing I want to learn to you guys is that you can't fight hate with hate as you will become the person that you dislike. If you can not see this you need to mature, it took some time for me to learn it too.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I'm sorry, was fchamp getting shit on and cancelled because of his political ideology or because he was being racist? Again, completely irrelevant.
The word "racist" is being spammed more than pre-patch Deadshot's wrist shot in this thread. I was also accused of spreading "racist propaganda" by a couple of users because I hold different political views than they do. People who make such absurd claims know absolutely nothing about me. They know nothing about Filipino Champ either.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
The word "racist" is being spammed more than pre-patch Deadshot's wrist shot in this thread. I was also accused of spreading "racist propaganda" by a couple of users because I hold different political views than they do. People who make such absurd claims know absolutely nothing about me. They know nothing about Filipino Champ either.
Sharing an image mocking a well known racist stereotype about black people with serious historical connotations tied to it is racist. Especially during a time where black people are protesting globally.

How the FUCK do you not see this? You’ve been in this thread for god knows how long and had it explained countless times. Multiple times in the first few pages alone. Seriously, how can you not understand this?

@666 I HazeOner nonsensical point. “If you hate the enemy for too long you’ll become like them”. Nah, by fighting racists I will not become a racist. No offense, but that is a seriously dumb argument.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is historical racist imagery in this country. And replacing the word 'Black' with 'Watermelon' removed any ambiguity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermelon_stereotype

They say 'pick your battles', and I'm not sure this is the one you want to fall on your sword over.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Coming from a Law Background I am shocked that so many accomplishments of our modern Law System are getting ignored. It almost seems like the social media would bring a "renaissance of lynch law". However the problems have not changed since the witch-huntings during the 16th century.
If we fix the law so that it stops burying people who are on the less-fortunate side of society, then people would have less rationale to take things into their own hands.

But you can't ask people not to speak out when the power structures that already exist are telling them their experiences don't matter.

I don't think that we should ruin people without evidence, but I also think that the legal/government systems in question created this problem rather than fixing it.

The man (an African-American) who has served the longest wrongly-convicted sentence in US history (around 45 years.. FORTY FIVE) was just released, and was convicted BY THE JUSTICE SYSTEM and a jury on word of mouth of a criminal. Think about that.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/04/us/longest-wrongful-prison-sentence/

mrapchem

Noob
Nobody is "fighting hate with hate" - we're making them accountable for the bad things they say and do.

It's funny, there's this right-wing narrative that more or less states that liberals want to skirt around people of colors' personal responsibility to be good productive, hard-working citizens and simply give them a bunch of free stuff, using racism as our proverbial option-select. The right-wingers of course, represent rugged, pull-em'-up-by-the-bootstraps individualism that believes in an American meritocracy. This theme has been reiterated several times in this thread, not necessarily by you directly, but it's still happened nonetheless.

It's becoming painfully obvious that the aforementioned narrative is mere projection; the truth is, conservatives want to skirt around White peoples' responsibility to uphold American values of equality, freedom and justice for all and make POC fight for all the rights that the Constitution already says that they have, using White peoples' deep-rooted fear of colored people getting "free stuff". And when White people and other right-wingers are rightfully called out for violating peoples' dignity and rights, it is they who suddenly abandon their principles of being accountable for what one does and says.

Personal responsibility is weaponized against liberals and people of color anytime they make an attempt at leveling the proverbial playing field or holding folks accountable for their words/actions or policies, yet it is rejected and deemed as "hatred" by their counterparts once accountability is rightfully demanded.

This manifests in a myriad of ways - such as right-leaning/right-wing people in this thread rejecting the "poison of cancel-culture" when someone does or says something that is offensive to people of color. Or when people talk about "backing the blue" or "supporting good cops" as a response to protestors calling for an end to police brutality.

Either one believes in personal responsibility or they do not - when an individual does or says something that is offensive or violates peoples' rights, either you believe that they should face consequences or you do not. Skin color, chosen occupation or political leanings play no role whatsoever.

mrapchem

Noob
As for me, I am a paragon of personal responsibility, not only because I'm a Black man that knows that any transgressions that I have can and will be wielded against me should I have a lethal brush with the law, but also because I'm an educator(mathematics) that knows that our kids have little to no heroes/role models to look up to. They watch us teachers very closely and obtain permission to be the best or worst versions of themselves from us through our words and deeds - I refuse to be yet another failure to my babies. I realize that if I can make the conscientious decision to prosper/suffer by what I say and do, then there's absolutely no excuse for any other grown person to not be doing the exact same thing.

Simultaneously, I know that there are American policies and systems in place that actively prevent people(colored people, specifically) from receiving the full benefit of their commitment to excellence. Had I been born merely 20 years prior to my actual birthday and taken the exact same course of action that I did currently, my outcome would be completely different due to differences in policy and that bothers me.

Had I been born Mexican, or gay or a woman, my experiences and outcome would be completely different, even if I'd made the exact same decisions in life. My opportunities and potential avenues would be completely different still had I been born a White man - and this is substantiated by copious amounts of studies and statistics that are readily available for anyone to look up.

It is quite clear that people can never attain an equality of outcome, which explains why nobody is asking for that.

However, our society can attain an equality of opportunity for all people, within reason of course. Families being born with more or less wealth will always be a thing, but that should never stop anyone from being able to attend college without lifetime loans should they desire to, or to obtain high quality healthcare when they require it. As is stands now, various groups of people are locked out of entire segments of equal treatment in this country due to arbitrary differences in skin color, gender, nationality, religion and the like. Worse yet, when those people recognize that fact and decry it, they are met vociferous resistance from folks telling them either their experience is invalid or that the status quo is justified, or that the fixes to these problems require too much change.

This is where accountability should be weaponized - as a vehicle for righting wrongs and for revamping systems and policies that unfairly punish some and benefit others, instead of dealing with all people in an equitable fashion. Accountability creates a predictable and just output for every input, just like the linear equation y = x does.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Because the law has absolutely failed to do a vast majority of things in regards to injustices.
Again: "Justice" is a buzzword. EVERYONE wants justice. However we all define the term in a different way. We really should be more self-aware when using big words like "justice".

I once published an article on the interaction between justice and law. One of my conclusions was: "Nothing has caused more injustice than different views of justice."

Just remember, following the law down to the letter isn’t always the right thing to do. Laws can be morally fucked, see: Nazi Germany (...).
Actually quite the opposite is true.

During the times of the Nazis, the letter of the Law has hardly been changed by the legislator. For example the current German Civil Code (BGB) was published around 1900, long before even World War 1 took place.

However the very same laws got reinterprated during the times of Nazi Germany. The Nazis did this with reference to higher ideals of justice (so called "Rechtsidee" / "Legal Idea"). So in fact they used perfidious ideas (like loyalty to the führer) and defined them as "just". This proves how dangerous this procedure can be. Perfidious ideals that disguise themselves as ideals of justice can corrupt entire societies.

Bernd Rüthers, a German professor who I once met and admire deeply, did a lot of research on this. His Habilitation Thesis has the title "Unlimited interpretation" ("Unbegrenzte Auslegung"). It adresses the arbitrariness of justice ideals and how they made Nazi Germany possible.

To avoid being one-sided: After World War 2 some very intelligent philosophers (e.g. Gustav Radbruch) redefined the Legal Idea using modern philosophical ideals that uphold human rights. However they never used the term "justice" hasty, because they know how dangerous this can be.

mrapchem

Noob
Do you know why you were accused of this? It's not because people know that you and FChamp are merely bad people by nature, or that you have hatred in your hearts or because you didn't treat people of color kindly. And it's certainly not simply because of your politics, though political leanings have a strong tie to an individual's attitude toward racism.

You were accused of this because you spread ideas that promoted policies that kept Black people and others underneath everyone else by stating that Black people have the exact same chance to succeed that everyone else in America does and if they don't succeed, it is strictly because they are not behaving correctly or working hard enough. Furthermore, you doubled and tripled down on this position, even in the face of direct evidence and proof that refuted your ideas.

What is racism? Racism is an act, idea or policy that posits one racial group as superior or inferior to another, either because of their nature/biology(segregationist) or because of their upbringing/behaviors(assimilationist).

You are correct - we do not know you as a person. Neither do we know Fchamp.
However, anyone in this thread can read that you uttered assimilationist racist ideology by downplaying the severe disparity between Black and White life in this country and then assigning Black people blame for their own conditions, even going as far as to invoke the tried-and-true right-wing talking point of violence in Chicago, which in itself paternalizes Black people as violent by nature, even under Democratic leadership.

Again, none of this means that you are somehow a bad/immoral/evil person that has committed themselves to the idea that some groups of people are intrinsically worse than others - as you said, we don't know you personally.

However, when you tout ideas and and defend policies that place Black people in any other societal tier list other than the same one that White people are in (especially due to their own behaviors and from listening to the Democratic Party), you make yourself an ideological bed-fellow with those that do.

But, the silver lining in all this is that you have the choice to reject racism and deliberately choose to be anti-racist, which is to begin with the initial premise that every racial group is completely equal to every other racial group in all ways, even with their various cultural distinctions. Therefore, if one group of people has a different output from the exact same input as a different group of people, then that must mean that there's something wrong with the formula, which is to say that there's something wrong with the system itself that requires an immediate fix.

Just because you said something that was racist, it doesn't constitute a severe character flaw - it means that you as an individual is just as much subject to racist socialization as everybody else is, and absorbed racialized ideals about people just like we all do.

But, once you do understand what it means to be racist and its true opposite, anti-racist(simply being 'not racist' doesn't cut it), yet you decide to oppose anti-racism anyway, then it does speak to your character. The decision is yours to make.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
If we fix the law so that it stops burying people who are on the less-fortunate side of society, then people would have less rationale to take things into their own hands.

But you can't ask people not to speak out when the power structures that already exist are telling them their experiences don't matter.

I don't think that we should ruin people without evidence, but I also think that the legal/government systems in question created this problem rather than fixing it.

The man (an African-American) who has served the longest wrongly-convicted sentence in US history (around 45 years.. FORTY FIVE) was just released, and was convicted BY THE JUSTICE SYSTEM and a jury on word of mouth of a criminal. Think about that.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/04/us/longest-wrongful-prison-sentence/
Sorry if your impression was that I did not want certain people to speak out! Quite the opposite is true!

Besides I do believe that black people are victims of misjudgments more often. However I can't prove this gut feeling and hardly know the American Law System, so my opinion on that should not carry too much weight.

A misjudgments stays a misjudgments, even though western legal systems propably are the most balanced that any society has ever proposed. We can and must always try to do better. - It is just that I lack the ideas how we can achieve that common goal.

One thing is for sure though: I just can't believe that "taking the right into your own hands" will do more good than harm. These online lynchings are like the witch burnings around 1600. Once in a while the mob may catch a real witch, but historically those were not glorious times. They caused more harm than good.

Besides: By "justifying" personal attacks on social media under certain conditions, we are preparing the battlefield for a digital civil war. This seems more like a horror scenario to me.

@mrapchem : I gotta do some other stuff now, so I can't reply to you. While I disagree with some of your views (and mostly agree with those of @M2Dave) , I got deep respect for how you expressed your opinions and also for you as a person. It's this kind of posts that give me hope that discourse is possible.

Last edited:

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Again: "Justice" is a buzzword. EVERYONE wants justice. However we all define the term in a different way. We really should be more self-aware when using big words like "justice".

I once published an article on the interaction between justice and law. One of my conclusions was: "Nothing has caused more injustice than different views of justice."

Actually quite the opposite is true.

During the times of the Nazis, the letter of the Law has hardly been changed by the legislator. For example the current German Civil Code (BGB) was published around 1900, long before even World War 1 took place.

However the very same laws got reinterprated during the times of Nazi Germany. The Nazis did this with reference to higher ideals of justice (so called "Rechtsidee" / "Legal Idea"). So in fact they used perfidious ideas (like loyalty to the führer) and defined them as "just". This proves how dangerous this procedure can be. Perfidious ideals that disguise themselves as ideals of justice can corrupt entire societies.

Bernd Rüthers, a German professor who I once met and admire deeply, did a lot of research on this. His Habilitation Thesis has the title "Unlimited interpretation" ("Unbegrenzte Auslegung"). It adresses the arbitrariness of justice ideals and how they made Nazi Germany possible.

To avoid being one-sided: After World War 2 some very intelligent philosophers (e.g. Gustav Radbruch) redefined the Legal Idea using modern philosophical ideals that uphold human rights. However they never used the term "justice" hasty, because they know how dangerous this can be.
I’m sorry to sound like I’m TLDR you, but you’re typing all of this stuff out when it holds no relevance to what is going on ITT. It holds no relevance to the BLM movement, nor cancel culture.

The fact that you chose to only focus on the Nazi Germany part - which I admit I don’t know too much of the intricate details about - is telling too. Cheers for the information, genuinely interesting - but what about the others which undeniably prove that the law hasn’t always been morally correct?

Last edited:

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Sorry if your impression was that I did not want certain people to speak out! Quite the opposite is true!

Besides I do believe that black people are victims of misjudgments more often. However I can't prove this gut feeling and hardly know the American Law System, so my opinion on that should not carry too much weight.

A misjudgments stays a misjudgments, even though western legal systems propably are the most balanced that any society has ever proposed. We can an must always try to do better. - It is just that I lack the ideas how we can achieve that common goal.

One thing is for sure though: I just can't believe that "taking the right into your own hands" will do more good than harm. These online lynchings are like the witch burnings around 1600. Once in a while the mob may catch a real witch, but historically those were not glorious times. They caused more harm than good.

Besides: By "justifying" personal attacks on social media under certain conditions, we are preparing the battlefield for a digital civil war. This seems more like a horror scenario to me.

@mrapchem : I gotta do some other stuff now, so I can't reply to you. While I disagree with some of your views (and mostly agree with those of @M2Dave) , I got deep respect for how you expressed your opinions and also for you as a person. It's this kind of posts that give me hope that discourse is possible.
Taking the right into your own hands was how America was founded. Boston Tea Party spring to mind? Yet conservatives conveniently forget this.

Sometimes it’s the only way. Black people are being oppressed, and decades of peaceful resolve has done nothing to successfully fight against it. The system isn’t going to change peacefully it seems, time to forcefully budge it.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Stfu. The "Black on Black" crime narrative you used IS propaganda.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
Taking the right into your own hands was how America was founded. Boston Tea Party spring to mind? Yet conservatives conveniently forget this.

Sometimes it’s the only way. Black people are being oppressed, and decades of peaceful resolve has done nothing to fight against it. The system isn’t going to change peacefully it seems, time to forcefully budge it.
It is all about the sovereignty of interpretation over justice and morals. - No offense, but I don't want YOU to define the moral standards of "correct laws". If we can't agree on common ideals, then I rather accept the laws of a democratic legislator than yours. Situations like these are why a legislator was installed in the first place.

Revolution did change things for the better occassionally, but they also went terribly wrong quite often. This is especially true for the socialists revolutions at the beginning of the 20th century.

However societies used to have a more homogeneous working-class. This is something that we lack today. Personally I think that a revolution can only work, if the direction is crystal clear. This propably is why the Arab spring has failed. Below the surface, the protesters had more divided than united.

Thus I want to understand, what the clear ideals behind the BLM movements are.

mrapchem

Noob

A misjudgments stays a misjudgments, even though western legal systems propably are the most balanced that any society has ever proposed. We can and must always try to do better. - It is just that I lack the ideas how we can achieve that common goal.

Thank you for your kind words and candor. I do not know you, but you seem reasonable, which I am beyond grateful for these days. I left some links earlier in the thread - I encourage you to take a look at some of them and see what you think afterwards.

About what you said about the mob mentality; I understand your fear and agree with it, with the inclusion of the following caveat: what the actual mob in question is protesting about and asking for matters a great deal.

If the overwhelming majority of the mob is protesting a legitimate injustice and thus demands an equitable repercussion, then it is justified. Anything beyond that, like personal character attacks, or literal unprovoked acts of violence and/or disproportionate demands for violent vengeance from the mob's majority renders it completely unjustified and places it on the wrong side of the issue, as you've alluded to.

Nevertheless, thank you for your kind words. Be safe.

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/amanpour-and-company/video/daryl-davis-on-befriending-members-of-the-kkk/

Watch this interview, I had the same experience with one of my friends and I will never exclude anyone who wants to talk and even if not, I won't take away their livelihood. Maybe it's because I am older and realized that hatred and anger doesn't solve anything, it's channeling hateful energy into positive actions that solves these problems.

There is a systemic problem with racism in America and it needs to be addressed now. The thing is that you can have forms of protest in many ways and not every one of those ways involve white yelling/beating colored and vice versa.

For instance start within your own communities and work on the shortcomings, make your community a better place.
  • Educate the ones who don't have the privilege so they can have a better future.
  • Address the violence in poor communities and teach kids that gang life is in most cases a life ender
  • Address 'musicians' that promote violence and misogeny
  • Confront community members who make big bucks, protest for clout but do nothing for their community
  • Get into politics, get into that uniform. It will be hard but you have to keep on trying
  • Talk to racists and discuss what's on their minds
These things are probably happening right now, but those involved need more hands to help them. Rise up and be positive, it's one of the things that extreme racists dispice and make moderate "racists" into fellow friends. Manipulate the system from the inside and the outside.

I will always be an anti-racist and will defend people who struggle against oppression. But if the oppressed try to become the oppressor I will take a stand against them, no matter how noble their ideals are. This will truly be the last post in this thread now as it is kind of exhausting talking to hard headed people and I get it, most of you are younger. Like I said before, I was an Antifa/Black Block supporter for 10+ years until approx 8 years ago (born in 82) and was hard headed & stubborn myself but some life experiences made me realize that that mentality doesn't really work in this world.

Stay positive folks, no matter what your skin colour, religion or sexuality is.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator

I wasn't saying that you didn't want people to speak out.. I was saying that people are speaking out and conducting Twitter campaigns precisely because the justice system is failing at protecting these very same people.

It's the imbalance in the justice system and in government/authority that created these movements in the first place.

If people, for example, felt they could report sexual harassment to their superiors/the law and have it taken seriously and dealt with justly, they wouldn't have to be campaigning on Twitter about it and making hashtags. The reason they are is that people like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby, who were ultimately found to be guilty even by the justice system, weren't actually held accountable by it for decades, until people created this uproar in public opinion. And there are many more still who haven't been brought to justice at all.

No one wants to have to do this -- but in order for that to change, the justice system and enforcement need to change in a way that stops brushing these things aside. And in the mean time, people will continue to speak out from the gaps via social media.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
That white dude that's been doing Cleveland's voice on Family Guy for 20 years is finally getting the message.

Took him long enough. Gives me hope that we Americans might get our heads out of our asses and wake up.
Also, they're getting rid of Splash Mountain at Disney World. Some people will get upset at this cough racists cough. But, call me crazy, I think avoiding exposing our children to "Nazi: The Water Ride" is a good thing.

We still have a long way to go, but we're starting to see small, real change.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
It is all about the sovereignty of interpretation over justice and morals. - No offense, but I don't want YOU to define the moral standards of "correct laws". If we can't agree on common ideals, then I rather accept the laws of a democratic legislator than yours. Situations like these are why a legislator was installed in the first place.

Revolution did change things for the better occassionally, but they also went terribly wrong quite often. This is especially true for the socialists revolutions at the beginning of the 20th century.

However societies used to have a more homogeneous working-class. This is something that we lack today. Personally I think that a revolution can only work, if the direction is crystal clear. This propably is why the Arab spring has failed. Below the surface, the protesters had more divided than united.

Thus I want to understand, what the clear ideals behind the BLM movements are.
Then how do you propose that the BLM movement progress? Because without protesting - the vast majority of it peaceful - NOTHING is being done.

You’re typing more eloquent posts and being nicer than others in this thread who have opposing views, but ultimately you’re still halting progress.

I’ve also found many on the right/those who oppose BLM to only clutch their pearls about the law when it’s something that inconveniences them or is seen as ‘taking away’ from them - such as true equality for black people. They view it as things being taken away, when it’s simply bringing minorities in line at the start line and ensuring the race is actually equal. I hope you’re not one of these.

I’ll also repeat it again, the law isn’t always perfect. Would you have stood by during apartheid in South Africa because it was the law?

You’re either for change here or you aren’t, it’s that simple.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Perhaps because colored peoples' cultural identities have no business being reduced to white people's costumes??
So can we cancel Kano please.
He is a terrible stereotype of Australian culture.
We are not all beer guzzling convicts who cook shrimp on the barby.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/amanpour-and-company/video/daryl-davis-on-befriending-members-of-the-kkk/

Watch this interview, I had the same experience with one of my friends and I will never exclude anyone who wants to talk and even if not, I won't take away their livelihood. Maybe it's because I am older and realized that hatred and anger doesn't solve anything, it's channeling hateful energy into positive actions that solves these problems.

There is a systemic problem with racism in America and it needs to be addressed now. The thing is that you can have forms of protest in many ways and not every one of those ways involve white yelling/beating colored and vice versa.

For instance start within your own communities and work on the shortcomings, make your community a better place.
  • Educate the ones who don't have the privilege so they can have a better future.
  • Address the violence in poor communities and teach kids that gang life is in most cases a life ender
  • Address 'musicians' that promote violence and misogeny
  • Confront community members who make big bucks, protest for clout but do nothing for their community
  • Get into politics, get into that uniform. It will be hard but you have to keep on trying
  • Talk to racists and discuss what's on their minds
These things are probably happening right now, but those involved need more hands to help them. Rise up and be positive, it's one of the things that extreme racists dispice and make moderate "racists" into fellow friends. Manipulate the system from the inside and the outside.

I will always be an anti-racist and will defend people who struggle against oppression. But if the oppressed try to become the oppressor I will take a stand against them, no matter how noble their ideals are. This will truly be the last post in this thread now as it is kind of exhausting talking to hard headed people and I get it, most of you are younger. Like I said before, I was an Antifa/Black Block supporter for 10+ years until approx 8 years ago (born in 82) and was hard headed & stubborn myself but some life experiences made me realize that that mentality doesn't really work in this world.

Stay positive folks, no matter what your skin colour, religion or sexuality is.
Dude you keep signing off with positivity, but I’m gonna be real honest here, it isn’t fooling anyone.

I’m sorry if it’s seen as aggressive, but these are crucial times. You’re basically putting the blame on black people here and acting like the solution is pretty much self improvement within the community. It’s the equivalent of victim blaming, actually no, it basically is.

Don’t get me started on ‘the oppressed becomes the oppressor‘. What the actual fuck. Yeah, all of a sudden black people are going to be taking over Wall Street and pulling the strings on society, ensuring that white people live in ghettos and get murdered by police. What kind of weird paranoia is that?

mrapchem

Noob
So can we cancel Kano please.
He is a terrible stereotype of Australian culture.
We are not all beer guzzling convicts who cook shrimp on the barby.
I take no issue with Kano's Australian roots being ret-conned, though he was only made that way because of a compelling actor's rendition of him.