What's new

Express your concerns/opinion on Injustice

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but I was kinda thinking about it on the way home tonight -

STORMS ,

Will TYM be the main competitive site for Injustice? This is the first fighter from the makers of Mortal Kombat that didn't involve Mortal Kombat. I know there's the obvious connection, but it just seems weird in a way to have a Midway/NRS site rather than an MK site.
Absolutely, 100%.

We wanted to make that the general understanding with how quickly we setup forums specifically for Injustice. Tim Static ZAQ Dark_Rob

I just wanted to say ZAQ STORMS and everyone else on the topic of Injustice being a Tournament "worthy" game, I asked Pako last night
on the VSM stream, if this will be a Casual Fun esque game or a Competitive one, and Pako replied saying...

"There is no difference between a Casual Game or a Tournament Game, [Injustice] is being
developed/designed with the intent of being BALANCED"

So there ya go, it's what us players make of it. If people make DiveKick hype just because all their friends are playing it and it's cool to do so, the MK community can make this a interesting game. Just wait till it evolves it's to be amazing.

Pako also stated this game plays different from MK, but it has similarities. First thing people should know is, this isn't MK, just like UMVC3 isn't AE.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I just wanted to say ZAQ STORMS and everyone else on the topic of Injustice being a Tournament "worthy" game, I asked Pako last night
on the VSM stream, if this will be a Casual Fun esque game or a Competitive one, and Pako replied saying...

"There is no difference between a Casual Game or a Tournament Game, [Injustice] is being
developed/designed with the intent of being BALANCED"

So there ya go, it's what us players make of it. If people make DiveKick hype just because all their friends are playing it and it's cool to do so, the MK community can make this a interesting game. Just wait till it evolves it's to be amazing.

Pako also stated this game plays different from MK, but it has similarities. First thing people should know is, this isn't MK, just like UMVC3 isn't AE.
Yeah, I'm not worried... as long as it's subject to patches, that's my concern. It more than likely is, but just like this game presumably being a 2D fighter... until Ed confirmed it... I was worried.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Adressing the topic title. My one and only concern is that it makes enough money to fund a Mortal Kombat title in the future. I could care less if this game becomes tourney worthy, if it does, more power to em but I doubt it. As long as it flies off the shelves and every little boy and girl owns a copy, then NRS can come back to the lab with a big budget and confidence to make the best MK ever.

I hate how low the BGM is in MK9, and I hope they increased the volume of it in Injustice. And the rest of the music must be better as I found MKvsDCU and MK9 to have pretty boring soundtracks.

Right now, that's the only thing that sticks out to me.
I swore you could just crank the volume of the music in the options menu in MK9.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I hate how low the BGM is in MK9, and I hope they increased the volume of it in Injustice. And the rest of the music must be better as I found MKvsDCU and MK9 to have pretty boring soundtracks.

Right now, that's the only thing that sticks out to me.
I thought you could play your music on your system on MK vs. DC? Idk though maybe I am thinking Blazblue.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I mean...in the Teen Titans in the time travel episodes Dick Grayson (a.k.a. Robin) ends up becoming Nightwing(I remember that, but not much else about Nightwing).Tecniqually, I just love Dick Grayson as opposed to his personas apparently.

I think of Robin as Robin too I guess.

You're a goofball Reed, got me feeling confused and such, too many technicalities:p.

lol Reed with dat green thumb swag. Hopefully Ivy has an amazing moveset like Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho(if you're familiar with the series) and a non-ridiclous costume(not her Arkham Asylum one lol). She's a very awesome villian.

What other Batman ladies do you think are awesome? I assume since Harley is confirmed that she's one of them.
I've never really seen/read/w/e the teen titans (I've only seen a couple of the dumb cartoons of them lol). I just knew that Robin became Nightwing. *shrug*

Well, idk... I didn't really mind Ivy's Arkham costume, but it wasn't the best. But the power of plants... lol, could be a good disabler type of character. Grabbing them with vines and such. XD

As for the other ladies... you know, the usual. Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Batwoman, Batgirl, Talia Al Ghul, Huntress, ... there's probably more. lol

Reedoms

Noob
All I can hope for from this game is that it's on the same level as MK9 and that they don't just use Batman and his villains. I want to see some variety like how UMvC3 was.
Also I do hope it isn't to dark and gritty.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
All I can hope for from this game is that it's on the same level as MK9 and that they don't just use Batman and his villains.
I agree, it should span across all of DC. That's why, for example, I suggested having Captain Cold instead of Mr Freeze

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If this game ends up not having the same bugs as MK9(input bug, meter drain) then we'll know they've been working hard on those problems and they shouldn't occur in the next mk. That alone makes this game important.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My opinions? Well, if Martian Manhunter is in this game, I will be taking the game 100% serious and will travel for the game (assuming, of course, the game is tournament worthy and is accepted as such). If he's not in the game, I'm not sure if I will even play it, just depends on the gameplay.

Someone needs to start a Martian Manhunter petition!

Reedoms

Noob
I agree, it should span across all of DC. That's why, for example, I suggested having Captain Cold instead of Mr Freeze
I figured that Captain Cold was in the trailer. I mean, it's an ice related villain shooting at Flash. That just seemed like him.

NRS Senior Producer Tweeted me this after I expressed my concerns on Injustice, such as 'Stage Objects', 'Free Fall Kombat', those mini cutsenes that you'll be forced to watch as you go through stage levels/buildings, etc.

"@Urbanjabroni: @_Karried_ hecterrific SO much core stuff about the game we can't talk about that might change your mind on this. ;) Hang in there."