What's new

Express your concerns/opinion on Injustice

They are not. Carlos from MLG asked Hector about the Kombat Engine and Hector responded saying they've been working hard on improving their Engine. Go see for yourself.
Don't get me wrong, I'm going to give the game a fair shake, but I'm going to be looking close for weird shit. I want a game where my buttons work, this isn't something I'm willing to compromise on.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Not to mention at least they have Delriach and 16 Bit having to test the game, try are competent. Maybe not as extensive as CD Bros/REO but having 2 great players in your city to test your game is good.
They did, then some incompetent programmer inadvertently nerfed the shit out of Sindel, Jade and Sektor. LOL. DEY NEED IT! OP CHARZ!

This company...

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Problem is that this "nonsense" will make millions of dollars and another patch for mk9 is just a waste of money in WB's eyes since they have already made their money on mk9. You gotta remember that the sad truth is that the casual gamers are where the companies make their money. The hardcore/ tournament players are in a miniscule minority by comparison. Most people who bought mk9 stopped playing it probably like 8 months ago. It would be hard for nrs to convince WB to authorize the funds for another mk9 patch since it will not make any kind of profit and it will just cost them money
Yeah, fuck integrity!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

GNG Iniquity

Yeah, fuck integrity!

Midway made some of the most deplorable shit stained god awful 3D MK games known to man. People still bought them. Hell, anything's an improvement over that garbage. Just go back to those games when you think about how bad MK9 is.

And no, integrity in a capitalist world means jack shit, look at Capcom. They have the most 'integrity' of any FG company. SFxT is a rushed piece of shit filled with glitches. Rolento literally crashes the game now. That's BAD.

GNG Iniquity

GNG Iniquity I agree.

Though I think mk9's pretty good

Yeah, it is pretty good, minus a few kinks. It's a hell of an improvement of a lot of their stuff that's for sure. I'm just trying to remain optimistic that this new game will have good online, a good trainer, a good engine and will have all the kinks removed. If so, it'll appeal to the casual AND competitive fanbase much more so this time around. Nothing wrong with that. Casuals love SF despite what everyone thinks, like Tom Brady once said "People will go 0-2 at SF, sit down and watch the game while eating a sandwich, they'll buy extra sticks that're simply just associated with Capcom and NEVER USE THEM! That's how much people like Street Fighter." He's 100% right.

Albo

Noob
If it is on the WiiU, no will take the game seriously with the exception of Smash players.
Eh? Like Storms said , it's not made just for WiiU, but with the other consoles in mind. Maybe the WiiU version will be very diffferent to the console versions in terms of controls, mechanics and gameplay features but i don't see how others would be put off the game because of that. I for one am excited to see what they do with it (and i'm not a SSB player;)) but i'm skeptical about the control system with the WiiU controller if the game does end up being competitive. We'll just need to wait and see at this point and maybe we'll find out next week at e3.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Let me give my half-rant:

I kinda expected this from all I heard, some inside stuff, some only rumors, so the only surprise for me was that this came out today and not at E3. MK or not, I was pretty excited when I clicked on the trailer.

This is NOT the way I want fighters to move forward. Midway tried to add gimmicks in all their games mk4 until now, and it didn't work out before. I believe it should stay as only the characters themselves providing the tools for combat. What should change is the uniqueness, balancing all the characters while making each fighter original with unique strengths and weaknesses. In a way, I'm optimistic about the way Boon described the characters. However, the stage thing REALLY irks me.

Right now, we have tons of complaining about stages. Rooftop vs The Pit is annoying enough, but now we're going to have all this environmental impact? I don't understand how you can make a competitive game this way unless it's absolutely perfect. They haven't done anything to progress this yet, so why should we expect it to work out so well this time? If mk9 was basically an mk10 beta, Injustice might be the same way. I thought NRS learned from their past mistakes. Will it be a fun game? Probably, it's just a matter of how it will work in high-level play.

However, we only have limited material right now, so we can't go too far with our judgments. I'll keep my hopes up for sure. Things will certainly alter in the development of this game, so we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah but the Wii u doesn't even have the processor.g power of a 360 soo....

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
the processor on a 360S is a triple core 3.2GHz processor running two threads per core. the wii u is going to have 4 cores, running two threads per core, but at 3.0GHz. even when the processor is under clocked and made less powerful (the standard runs at 3.7GHz) for a cheaper cost, it'll be faster than the 360's (or even with it). on paper, the wii u is already expected to be faster than the 360, but it could still end up being even faster than that.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
You guys taking the game to serious. It's suppose to be a separate project. Not a serious competitive fighting game from what I see. It's gonna be a fun casual game. Not every game is meant to be technical and balanced guys.

You guys taking the game to serious. It's suppose to be a separate project. Not a serious competitive fighting game from what I see. It's gonna be a fun casual game. Not every game is meant to be technical and balanced guys.

Things I learned from working on improving the Gears of War MP. A Casual audiance cannot exist in a niche Competitive Game, but a Competitive audiance can exist in a Casual game. Just take a look at MK9.

Low entry level, high skill ceiling. :).

the processor on a 360S is a triple core 3.2GHz processor running two threads per core. the wii u is going to have 4 cores, running two threads per core, but at 3.0GHz. even when the processor is under clocked and made less powerful (the standard runs at 3.7GHz) for a cheaper cost, it'll be faster than the 360's (or even with it). on paper, the wii u is already expected to be faster than the 360, but it could still end up being even faster than that.
I'm either misinformed, or I made that up...haha

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Things I learned from working on improving the Gears of War MP. A Casual audiance cannot exist in a niche Competitive Game, but a Competitive audiance can exist in a Casual game. Just take a look at MK9.

Low entry level, high skill ceiling. :).
you guys forget. Casual gamers > competitive gamers. We are about 5% of gamers. The majority of gamers are casual players. A lot of ppl in the word don't even know conpetetive fighting game tournaments exist.