What's new

Express your concerns/opinion on Injustice

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I really think everyone is blowing this out of proportion, it's just a reveal trailer let's reserve all judgement please lol. I am fully aware that I have been flipping my shit today about this game, mainly just to build the hype and because this is seriously a game I have been crying for someone to make for a long LOOONG TIME! So yes I'm a little biased, but honestly I don't feel like that trailer told us anything. I will say that I didn't like the picking up objects as weapons thing I saw, but that's about it. Other than that I am really stoked to learn more and see what this game is about, I'm honestly just glad WB and NRS are giving the DC characters a 2nd chance.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I really think everyone is blowing this out of proportion, it's just a reveal trailer let's reserve all judgement please lol. I am fully aware that I have been flipping my shit today about this game, mainly just to build the hype and because this is seriously a game I have been crying for someone to make for a long LOOONG TIME! So yes I'm a little biased, but honestly I don't feel like that trailer told us anything. I will say that I didn't like the picking up objects as weapons thing I saw, but that's about it. Other than that I am really stoked to learn more and see what this game is about, I'm honestly just glad WB and NRS are giving the DC characters a 2nd chance.
I hear it was part of the contract to make two DC games. Mk vs dx was the first, this is the second.

I'm highly skeptical of this game to begin with. Add to that that this isn't even a game NRS necessarily wants to make? Zz.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I hear it was part of the contract to make two DC games. Mk vs dx was the first, this is the second.

I'm highly skeptical of this game to begin with. Add to that that this isn't even a game NRS necessarily wants to make? Zz.

I can definitely see why people are skeptical, but idk man, I'm not knocking anything until I see way better gameplay videos for sure, there just wasn't anywhere near enough to get a good read on what was actually happening or what you could do lol. I will probably not judge all the way up to the time I play the demo.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I can definitely see why people are skeptical, but idk man, I'm not knocking anything until I see way better gameplay videos for sure, there just wasn't anywhere near enough to get a good read on what was actually happening or what you could do lol. I will probably not judge all the way up to the time I play the demo.
That's fair. I'd like to be wrong, I like fighting games.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
after watching the trailer. there is no way in hell this game is going to be character balanced..

you thought stage counterpicking was bad in this game pss just wait

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

If they had a contract to make two DC games it would have died with midway.

I can see this being NRS decision, they have made nothing but MK for the past 20 years, anything is better at this point for them, plus it allows them to try new things that they couldn't get away with in a pure MK game, so it should be neat.

If this is a 2d fighter, it will be off to a great start.
I liked mk vs dc, but the 3d and the number of bugs with that game turned it off from being tournament viable.

I hope this game will be good, but I do NOT like the fact you can throw your opponents through buildings, hopefully no free fall or close kombat grabs

I'm almost guaranteeing that it will be a 2D game.

If it was 3D and a pile of shit then it wouldn't be as successful. It wouldn't be a tourney viable game, no one would play it except for casually and it would be a failure. Ed even said that it's almost nothing like MK Vs DC so i'm being optimistic about it.

I kind of wish they would have made a MK Vs DC 2 but with MK9 engine and all the bugs fixed.. Not really excited about the DC only characters but oh well.

Saint

Noob
While I 100% agree NRS should not abandon MK9 and its problems. All of you are overreacting in regards to Injustice.

MK9 was released to become a great success without the help of anyone of you, I'm sure they will pull it off again, and again.

Matix218

Get over here!
It reminds me of MK vs. DC, which sucked.

I'm with CD jr. Stop wasting time on this nonsense and give the community what it really wants - a patch/hotfix for MK.

Thank you.
Problem is that this "nonsense" will make millions of dollars and another patch for mk9 is just a waste of money in WB's eyes since they have already made their money on mk9. You gotta remember that the sad truth is that the casual gamers are where the companies make their money. The hardcore/ tournament players are in a miniscule minority by comparison. Most people who bought mk9 stopped playing it probably like 8 months ago. It would be hard for nrs to convince WB to authorize the funds for another mk9 patch since it will not make any kind of profit and it will just cost them money

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Problem is that this "nonsense" will make millions of dollars and another patch for mk9 is just a waste of money in WB's eyes since they have already made their money on mk9. You gotta remember that the sad truth is that the casual gamers are where the companies make their money. The hardcore/ tournament players are in a miniscule minority by comparison. Most people who bought mk9 stopped playing it probably like 8 months ago. It would be hard for nrs to convince WB to authorize the funds for another mk9 patch since it will not make any kind of profit and it will just cost them money
^This. MK9 is done. The Vita port with the added 'challenge tower' casual crap took precedence over investing anymore time into the 2% demographic of competitive players. Get real guys. It's a business.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Its kinda hard to tell from the cutaway happy trailer, but is it just me or does the game have hit sparks? Very subtle hit sparks.

I guess my main concern is that NRS will just reuse the engine from MK9 without fixing the problems with it. I have no basis for that, it just seems like something they'd do. First thing I'm gonna do when I get my hands on a playable build of this game is test if crouching normals consistently work. If they don't, I'm not investing any time in this game.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
My biggest concerns (in order):

Whether or not its 2D
Online playability
Good Practice Mode
Balance/Glitch issues
Character roster
Gameplay features (no "test your might" like in MKvDC)
Asthetics (60fps at 1080p? M rated?)

GNG Iniquity

My biggest concerns (in order):

Whether or not its 2D
Online playability
Balance/Glitch issues
Character roster
Gameplay features (no "test your might" like in MKvDC)
Asthetics (60fps at 1080p? M rated?
Forgot a modern 2012 trainer like SCV, that's important. Nobody would be bitching about Kabal right now if we had that extensive of a trainer, trust me.

I guess my main concern is that NRS will just reuse the engine from MK9 without fixing the problems with it. I have no basis for that, it just seems like something they'd do. First thing I'm gonna do when I get my hands on a playable build of this game is test if crouching normals consistently work. If they don't, I'm not investing any time in this game.
They are not. Carlos from MLG asked Hector about the Kombat Engine and Hector responded saying they've been working hard on improving their Engine. Go see for yourself.

GNG Iniquity

They are not. Carlos from MLG asked Hector about the Kombat Engine and Hector responded saying they've been working hard on improving their Engine. Go see for yourself.
So...it sounds like Injustice is going to be a superior game than MK9. Put a good trainer and a good netcode in there and everyone should be happy. Sounds good to me. I think most people are over MK9 without UMK9/MK10 at this stage anyways. Shit, if they make it 3D and rip off the good netcode and phenomenal trainer from SCV I'd still prefer it over this game.

Not to mention at least they have Delriach and 16 Bit having to test the game, try are competent. Maybe not as extensive as CD Bros/REO but having 2 great players in your city to test your game is good.