What's new

Express your concerns/opinion on Injustice

I'll go first.

I DON'T understand.

From the initial reveal I was hyped, than I saw the interview/trailer and I'm unhyped.

What the hell happened to, NRS taking their time to make quality games since being picked up by WB? Doesn't it seem, too soon to make another fighter? In 2013, when the console's are about to be replaced with next gen. What if, this game turns out to be super good, but other developers start releasing FGs for next gen consoles?

Also, WTH, I thought they learned from MK x DC, and they were done with gimmicks. These new ideas don't sound neat, it sounds like MK x DC. First of all going through buildings and shit isn't new, grabbing objects, it sounds like they will have some type of 'Free Fall Kombat'. This sounds like Midway.

Another concern, has me put up red flags for MK10, what IF they do end up adding gimmicky shit to MK10, this DC fighter isn't going to give future MKs/NRS any positive rep if it's not, ya know a legit fighting game! Hence, MK will be in a never ending cycle of a 'not a serious game'. I'm just scared, we are reverting to the old ways. Lets hope this game has MK9 type engine.

Also, who ever knew about this DC fighter, because it was rumored for a while, probably already knows about MK10.

Spletty

Grandmaster
My concerns are it looks to be a 3d platform, gimmicky as hell, and probably not a very technical game

But i love me some superheroes so my fingers are crossed :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
I'm on the same boat. I know it's a little early to judge on this trailer alone. Having said that, it looks like a cake with a pretty tasty icing but a crappy inside.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
What I'm concerned about is making judgements too early.
But seriously, this game will probably have a lot from MK9's engine, so hoping the input bug is gone, the rest is to be seen.

I'm really afraid of the 2D/3D, even if it is 3D i'm still going to buy it.

Worried if this is going to be involved with TYM? Is it going to be a competitive fighter? Green Lantern/Flash will be broken? Watchmen characters?

It's making my fucking head spin. I'm gonna go lie down now. ;)

T3rror

Noob
No chance this will be rated M. I'm going to wait for more info at E3 before I pass judgement, but I do hope this is not gimmicky. Also hope this is not MK in a DCU skin.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'm hoping all those fancy cinematic scenes were finishing moves of sort. Fatalities probably won't be in, but I'm sure NRS would still try to put some kind of finishing mechanic in.

Just please keep the meter management in, it's perfect. Darkseid better be playable too, don't make him boss exclusive like Kahn in MK9.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I'm hoping all those fancy cinematic scenes were finishing moves of sort. Fatalities probably won't be in, but I'm sure NRS would still try to put some kind of finishing mechanic in.

Just please keep the meter management in, it's perfect. Darkseid better be playable too, don't make him boss exclusive like Kahn in MK9.
The part where batman slammed the Flash around like a bitch looked like a finishing move. Also the part where Superman slapped him around like a bitch... though that could've been a super move (which would be awesome).

SZSR

Noob

They have to find some reason to weaken his damage like they did in MKvsDC or else we'd either A. be getting a neutered character just because we wanted him or B. getting some OP character. You know the drill.

Meter management is a pretty awesome idea I think, especially MK9. Having to make the decision between xray, EX moves and breakers is the smartest thing they added to MK9.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
My prediction is that this will be a DBZ style game. I've played a couple of the fighters and it was gimmicky and truly tiered out. Certain characters had access to special moves/powerups that other characters didn't have nor did they have something to balance that disparity out.

Bottom line is my guess is this won't be a fighting game you buy a plane ticket to Vegas to play at a national fighting game tournament. Therefore, it holds no excitement for me. MK9 has its faults, but it has ruined lesser fighters for me.

Thanks for making this thread. I don't understand the hype, especially after never seeing any DC-related fighting game ever be successful or well-programmed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
My prediction is that this will be a DBZ style game. I've played a couple of the fighters and it was gimmicky and truly tiered out. Certain characters had access to special moves/powerups that other characters didn't have nor did they have something to balance that disparity out.

Bottom line is my guess is this won't be a fighting game you buy a plane ticket to Vegas to play at a national fighting game tournament. Therefore, it holds no excitement for me. MK9 has its faults, but it has ruined lesser fighters for me.

Thanks for making this thread. I don't understand the hype, especially after never seeing any DC-related fighting game ever be successful or well-programmed.

I think you're being a little closed-minded. If the game's fun, it's fun. I've played and enjoyed games that would probably only be at EVO on April Fools day, like Godzilla: Save The Earth and DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I mean, hell MK: Deception and Armageddon were fun despite all the brokenness.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I think you're being a little closed-minded. If the game's fun, it's fun. I've played and enjoyed games that would probably only be at EVO on April Fools day, like Godzilla: Save The Earth and DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I mean, hell MK: Deception and Armageddon were fun despite all the brokenness.
Not closed minded, I just know what I like in games :)

It may be fun, I could be wrong. It just reminds me of DBZ style fighting games, and in my mid 20's I look back now and see those games to be a waste of money. Also, I've never played a DC game I enjoyed. So for me, this game doesn't get an 'omg I need to buy this'. It gets a 'prove to me that you're worth $60, and I may buy you'.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It reminds me of MK vs. DC, which sucked.

I'm with CD jr. Stop wasting time on this nonsense and give the community what it really wants - a patch/hotfix for MK.

Thank you.
A hotfix/patch for MK won't make as much money as this game. So unfortunately MK comes second to WB if there's money to make.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
After watching the trailer a few times, I have come to realize its UMK9 with DC characters. It looks nothing like MK vs DC, the only similarity is stage transitions, but even then there way more like Mk3, then the weird mini game thing of MK vs DC.

I think after seeing a proper match, probably from E3 gamespot stage show again, people will come around.