What's new

Question Exclusively female MK9 Tournament to be held in Chile on November 2nd (probable)

I think this is a cultural thing we are missing here. Hey- latina here so I can understand where he is coming from. Girls only tournaments are basically exhibitions.- even though advertising oh we have very beautiful women! Doesn't seem bad from a latino cultural aspect in other cultures it can be seen as offensive. "Oh they HAVE to entertain by means other than their gameplay?" "Women have more to them than just beauty etc." Tread carefully- this can go great or be a big fumble! (my punctuation and grammar is everywhere)
Yeah I'm latino too and that's one of the reasons why I was a little worried LOL. I totally understand how "macho" and sexually driven latinos can be. It's definitely a cultural thing.

Last edited:
I think this is a cultural thing we are missing here. Hey- latina here so I can understand where he is coming from. Girls only tournaments are basically exhibitions.- even though advertising oh we have very beautiful women! Doesn't seem bad from a latino cultural aspect in other cultures it can be seen as offensive. "Oh they HAVE to entertain by means other than their gameplay?" "Women have more to them than just beauty etc." Tread carefully- this can go great or be a big fumble! (my punctuation and grammar is everywhere)
I understand your point. The only thing I can assure you that we are a serious organization and we want to mark a milestone to encourage more people to participate in our tournaments. I myself try to do a course before the tournament to teach techniques and display a good level of play. :)

Guys these are the female contestants....

Can I sponsor this? It would be an honour to support this event and these wonderfully awesome future moms of future NRS pro players.

Fuck the level of play, fuck the documentary, fuck the femibros. Let's do it as sexually explicit and awkward as possible and let's see how much more negative press the FGC can get! Get Aris on commentary, turn on the sex beats and let's get this show started already!

#maxCPM #collusion #goingtohell #kappa

Last edited:
Can I sponsor this? It would be an honour to support this event and these wonderfully awesome future moms of future NRS pro players.

Fuck the level of play, fuck the documentary, fuck the femibros. Let's do it as sexually explicit and awkward as possible and let's see how much more negative press the FGC can get. Get Aris on commentary, turn on the sex beats and let's get this show started already.

#maxCPM #collusion #goingtohell #kappa

Do not worry! it's just a joke my friend. The tournament will be very serious and a tutorial will be made to the girls. The idea is to make something beautiful.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
There are two messages here:

1. This is a tournament for girls.
2. There will be beautiful girls.

1 is great and I believe the heart is in the right place here. 2 on the other hand is unnecessary and muddies the message about doing something for the female community, 2 draws our attention to appearances and makes this article come off as presenting the beauty of the women. If this truly is about 1, then we don't need 2.

Sorry but this is a stupid thing to say, latino girls and the "caliente" stereotype is very offensive.
omg you're right, I just looked it up. The proper term is muy BUENA lol. I honestly didn't know some people used "caliente" to mean horny whore/slut. It just means hot or sexy/beautiful where I'm from.

I was just trying to say people shouldn't be surprised if most of the contestants are beautiful because there are a lot of beautiful women over there. Which is true and the intention was to cut Mcfly some slack. Just because all contestants are hot doesn't mean he's purposely trying to make it a show about sex.

Last edited:

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Haha shujinkydink is such a pussy, this is a perfectly legitimate idea and it's taking place in Chile, whose culture you know nothing about.