What's new

evo mkvsdc south america

the question is where...... by the way people says oooooooooooooo when they see a fatality because in latin countries a fatality is a way to tell your opponent ''you sux''

RoGE

Noob
I remember that vid, the people playing are pretty bad lol

Not saying I am any good, I suck to

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Riu, how about we make ourselves the first two players who perform fatalities after every match on MK9? :top: lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think the people on this site not for nothing would destroy those guys...first match, Superman player had to partial(double GPs) just to bank the first round...lame.

But interesting tournament I guess

REO

Undead
no offense 2 those guys playin but if me & bill were there we wouldve steamrolled thru that shit

I think the people on this site not for nothing would destroy those guys...first match, Superman player had to partial(double GPs) just to bank the first round...lame.

But interesting tournament I guess

i do not think they have the same rule that we have for superman inf as you can see that guy did two dd4 pro-move many times in the vid but he never try to go for the 3rd one i guess for them 2 dd4pro-move is legit.

the are not at the level of some people in this site

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I agree with both your statements ^. They probably don't analyze what's legit/rules as much as we do.