What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

And I'm ok with it to be honest.

Besides, disrespecting people your own skill level is way different than disrespecting randoms in pools. I've mostly seen him doing the latter.
Eh I kind of rather he'd reserve it for people that are more on his level, but it doesn't bother me too much.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
There's always gonna be missed matches or matches off stream, it's the nature of being able to show one match at a time in an 800 man tournament. If you ever wanna see all the matches you want to then go yourself otherwise just enjoy what you can see. The people organizing the stream matches know there's certain marquee people and matches but not everything can happen like that otherwise "big" names will always take precedence and you'll rarely see new people showcased who could be really good.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So, who are the big shots in these last pools? Sonic, Bio, MIT, REO, Semij, Tweedy, Scar? Anyone else?

Edit: Gross, Foreverking, Foreverking Jr. , PL, Big D, Mani, Whiteboi, Dragon, Revetleafing, KDZ, F0xy, BlindDucky, Coach Steve

Tweedy

Noob
There's always gonna be missed matches or matches off stream, it's the nature of being able to show one match at a time in an 800 man tournament. If you ever wanna see all the matches you want to then go yourself otherwise just enjoy what you can see. The people organizing the stream matches know there's certain marquee people and matches but not everything can happen like that otherwise "big" names will always take precedence and you'll rarely see new people showcased who could be really good.
I don't understand why me saying "it's crammed into 6pm on Saturday so we're gonna see less than usual", is getting responses like this. I've been to plenty of tournaments. Stop trying to be condescending for no reason.

And please don't say "wasn't responding to you", when i'm literally the only person who talked about that.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I don't understand why me saying "it's crammed into 6pm on Saturday so we're gonna see less than usual", is getting responses like this. I've been to plenty of tournaments. Stop trying to be condescending for no reason.

And please don't say "wasn't responding to you", when i'm literally the only person who talked about that.

I've also seen it on twitter, believe me if I was directing it at you I would just quote you. It's a generalization, just because you're the only person in this thread (dunno as I haven't read all this thread) doesn't mean that I'm talking to you directly.

In fact I just read your post and it's reasonable so I for sure am not talking to you, I'm talking to people that go "why do we have to watch these no-names instead of xxxx".

Edit: That happened a lot at Combo Breaker and I've seen it on twitter/facebook starting up again and felt like addressing it.

Yeah, there's going to be a lot of missed matches today which is unfortunate. Hopefully an MVP can step up and record some of those games.