What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Does Bladam have one of the fastest walk back speeds in game? If he does that sucks. They nerfed his back dash into the ground, but TBH I'd rather face a Black Adam with a good/great back dash and slower walk back speed.

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Correct me if I'm wrong. We haven't seen Bane, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Captain Cold, Cheeta, Darkseid, Firestorm, Flash, Grood, Green Lantern, Supergirl, and Swamp Thing on stream yet.

Tweedy

Noob
Cheetah is the #1 character in the game when you don't know how to fight her. DJT didn't, to the point that he didn't punish pounce, and boom upset boys.

My boy Han Rashid has still not made it out of a pool at a major feelsbadman.

Who won Buffalo's pool?

There's gonna be so much off stream tomorrow with Inj 2 finals starting at 6pm. We're gonna miss so many good matches unless they're recorded.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Cheetah is the #1 character in the game when you don't know how to fight her. DJT didn't, to the point that he didn't punish pounce, and boom upset boys.

My boy Han Rashid has still not made it out of a pool at a major feelsbadman.

Who won Buffalo's pool?

There's gonna be so much off stream tomorrow with Inj 2 finals starting at 6pm. We're gonna miss so many good matches unless they're recorded.
All of the Inj. 2 pools and semi finals are being streamed. Not sure where you read otherwise.

what are swamp things options vs zoners?
He can die slow or die quick...