What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Fox just had that Virgin SuperFast download speed. Never seen Theo look so helpless and in a MU the Hood community thought he loses too
I'm blown away man. He looked so tilted. I was so at a lost that i forgot that breath a notoriously safe move was safe because sonic so fearlessly threw out the df3 that I assumed it was a clean punish in the moment, lol.

I guess fox just banked on the mb if Theo respected it, but damn,sonic did it so often that I'm shocked Theo didn't adjust and either block or I don't know, couldn't he mb b3 or? Or would the mb df3 come out fast enough to break it?

How fast is RH dive in? Theo couldn't even beat it wit d1?

Sonic dominated.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I'm blown away man. He looked so tilted. I was so at a lost that i forgot that breath a notoriously safe move was safe because sonic so fearlessly threw out the df3 that I assumed it was a clean punish in the moment, lol.

I guess fox just banked on the mb if Theo respected it, but damn,sonic did it so often that I'm shocked Theo didn't adjust and either block or I don't know, couldn't he mb b3 or? Or would the mb df3 come out fast enough to break it?

How fast is RH dive in? Theo couldn't even beat it wit d1?

Sonic dominated.
RH's lunge is 8f, 7f as a reversal. Literally the one time Theo didn't press a button Fox opened him up with a low lmao. It's like he's in your head.

I hope these players did their homework on Red Hoods oki and frame data, otherwise this is going to be lopsided grand finals as I predicted.

Evo 5 is offline, Evo 2 is doing interviews, and our Evo is prepping for top 8 while qualifiers are happening off stream. LOL

gitblame

Noob
This is embarassing. Why NRS cuts their stream if top 8 is still not conluded and only top 8 will be streamed of main evo channel. We've missed 3-2 Gross vs Iluusions.