What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I
Evo is a capcom based event, capcom community and TOs don't like or respect the NRs scene. what did you expect?
Utterly pointless post. My expectations were clear in my post: to see good matches between the best players.

I'm well aware NRS games are looked down on in much of the fgc. No one could stumble upon this site and be this engaged and be that clueless. Doesn't mean that it's still not frustrating and disappointing.

Cashual

Damn man, good shit to honeybee he is playing absolutely phenomenally. Props.

Still salty though that gross got mopped.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I

Utterly pointless post. My expectations were clear in my post: to see good matches between the best players.

I'm well aware NRS games are looked down on in much of the fgc. No one could stumble upon this site and be this engaged and be that clueless. Doesn't mean that it's still not frustrating and disappointing.
also pointless posts, everyone knew this was gonna happen with saturday finals. only 2days and 800 players.

Cashual

also pointless posts, everyone knew this was gonna happen with saturday finals. only 2days and 800 players.
Then don't quote me dummy, I can express my disappointment if I choose to, you don't like my posts, ignore them and move on.

Cashual

Loving watching FK coach and hype up his lil brother. That was cool. King looked more passionate coaching Franco than when he plays himself lol.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Theo mashes wake ups every single time, Glad FKjr noticed it and blew it up. most just let Theo get away with it.