What's new

EVO 2011 S1LENT1's TimeShare!! (its confirmed)

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
At this point there are only 2 slots left, and with the deadline tomorrow... ANYONE THAT CAN CONFIRM TO COME AT THIS POINT WILL GET IN!!!!! First come first serve....

1. Chef
2. YouGotCaged
3. GunzaBlaze
4. Truking
5. Thunder
6. Marvaz
7. Au Got Smoked
8. Cat
9. Dztrbed
10. Bladez
So if I send you my payment at 12 midnight I'm in? Lol

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
If you are confirming here you are in, you can pay me after that. So, since u were the first to say something do u want in and are u confirming? If so, post it here then i will pm u the paypal info

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Cat, u have until midnight tonite to respond. If you are confirming to stay with me you need to respond in this thread. Just post telling me you are coming for sure. Then ill pm you with my paypal info.

Cat

Cat, u have until midnight tonite to respond. If you are confirming to stay with me you need to respond in this thread. Just post telling me you are coming for sure. Then ill pm you with my paypal info.
Dude just saw this. I work nights so im asleep all day pm me the paypal info.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
*** FIRST POST UPDATED!!!

Ok guys all 10 spots have been confirmed and mostly already paid for. All thats left is to make sure i have everyone's flight info so i can make a schedule of when i need to pick u guys up at the airport and what terminal. So again Please give me your arrival time and terminal info. You can post here or pm me.

AC1984

Kaballin!
the only thing i have on my email is "Arrival (LAS): July 28, 11:25 PM PDT (evening)"

Ill call the airport for more details and ill let you know asap.

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
I am considering bringing my PS3, should I also bring a monitor or do any of you have that covered?

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
There will probably be 2 tv's in the room, The more monitor and ps3s the better... Also bring your rca cables as well as your hd cables just incase they are tube tv's.

Cat

There will probably be 2 tv's in the room, The more monitor and ps3s the better... Also bring your rca cables as well as your hd cables just incase they are tube tv's.
Hey silent I went ahead and bought another plane ticket one way to Vegas for Thursday since arriving at 7:25am on friday was to close to my pool starting at 8am.
So I will be arriving 11:30pm Thursday night. If you can't pick me up it's cool I'll take a cab. The one way was only 160 bucks. I won a mk9 tourney at a gamestore today and won 85 bucks so it payed for half :)

DrDogg

Noob
Hey silent I went ahead and bought another plane ticket one way to Vegas for Thursday since arriving at 7:25am on friday was to close to my pool starting at 8am.
So I will be arriving 11:30pm Thursday night. If you can't pick me up it's cool I'll take a cab. The one way was only 160 bucks. I won a mk9 tourney at a gamestore today and won 85 bucks so it payed for half :)
FYI... if you're saying you bought a second ticket and plan to use the return trip from your original ticket, you may want to call the airline to ensure you can do that. Anytime I've heard of people attempting something like this, the original itinerary is completely canceled if you don't show up for the initial flight. That may have changed, or you may not even be trying to do that, but I thought I'd give you a heads up just in case. It would suck to be stuck in Vegas or have to buy a third ticket.

Cat

FYI... if you're saying you bought a second ticket and plan to use the return trip from your original ticket, you may want to call the airline to ensure you can do that. Anytime I've heard of people attempting something like this, the original itinerary is completely canceled if you don't show up for the initial flight. That may have changed, or you may not even be trying to do that, but I thought I'd give you a heads up just in case. It would suck to be stuck in Vegas or have to buy a third ticket.
Dude I can't thank you enough. You were right. I just canceled that ticket and just bought another ticket coming back. So I'll see you silent at 11:30pm Thursday.