What's new

EVO 2011 S1LENT1's TimeShare!! (its confirmed)

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Cool AC...

BTW guys, the $100 is the worst case scenario that id be charging. It all depends on how many points i have to use vs how much out of pocket they would charge. It wont be as cheap as the $20 weekend charge from last year, but probably between $50-$80 most likely.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Been kinda busy guys ill be updating the thread soon with all the final details. For anyone still interested (its full now) make sure u post here because its first come first serve. If someone changes their mind, then their slot will go to the next person in line. This is the only way i can make it fair.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Ive updated the first post with the actual location for this year and the cost update... Pig you are in!!

As of now there is only 1 person (YouGotCaged) on the waiting list...

Theres 11 people that have said they want to go but i havent spoken to some of them for over a month. Ill find out soon if all are still planning on going. If anyone drops out, the first reserve automatically gets that spot.

Also for anyone that doesnt know me or is new to MKU and TYM. Make an introduction thread and join us in the chatbox for some friendly conversation. You can get to know the community, as we will get to know you.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Hey S1LENT1, any update on who's going??? EVO is right around the corner pretty much and everyone who wants to take advantage of this awesome timeshare opportunity should already have plane tickets and stuff...

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
The 4-5 socal guys are still undecided, im still working on them. Im pretty sure everyone flying in has their tickets already.

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
I have my plane too Evo but my comped hotel room just got canceled, I'll pay the 50-80 for the weekend. Happy to sleep on the floor. I don't drink also so no bullshit in the middle of the night :p

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Cool Carefoot, ill let u know if a spot opens up!!

For all of you that have signed up to go, please let me know if there is any changes in your plans to go. If u decide not to go, or to stay somewhere else the sooner you tell me the better. This way i can give others the opportunity to stay with us. Thanks again EVO HYPE!!!

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
1st post updated... also the official price will be $70 for anyone flying in (added price for rental car). The price will be $ 55 for anyone driving in with their own car. These are the final fees ill charge to stay with us.

To anyone that hasn't confirmed with me yet. Ill give you until July 10th to contact me and let me know that you are still going. After July 10th if i have not heard from you, i will give your spot to the next reserve in line. Fair is fair guys, and i want these guys to at least have a couple weeks to make plans to go if they get in. Thanks everyone!

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Hey guys two spots just opened up, check the first post. For the two reserves that are in now, please let me know if you can make it as soon as possible. The Deadline of July 10 is right around the corner, please let me know by then.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
1st post updated...

Everyone check becasue there have been some big changes. Chef and YouGotCaged, the deadline to confirm tonite is still on for u guys since you have had plenty of time to figure things out. To everyone else that is in now, please let me know sooner than later if you are confirmed to come without a doubt.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Ok guys, there are 4 spots left and 6 reserves left. At this point the first 4 that confirm with me will be in. Post here or send me a pm.

Carefoot

http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot
Okay sign me up do you want cash, paypal I'll change my wretched Canadian money into American here for you :D

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Haha ok cool.... ill pm u some info.

To everyone coming, its easier for me if u paypal the money now instead of having all that cash on me in Vegas. Might get to gambling or something worse... Ill pm u guys my paypal info and my cell.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
** The next three to confirm from this list are in. As of next Sunday July 17th, ill open it up to anyone else that wants to come ( from the community of course )
1. Chef
2. YouGotCaged
3. GunzaBlaze
4. Truking
5. Thunder
6. Marvaz
7. Au Got Smoked
8. Tea in a bag

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
** The next three to confirm from this list are in. As of next Sunday July 17th, ill open it up to anyone else that wants to come ( from the community of course )
1. Chef
2. YouGotCaged
3. GunzaBlaze
4. Truking
5. Thunder
6. Marvaz
7. Au Got Smoked
8. Tea in a bag
I guess I'll room elsewhere then.

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
I guess I'll room elsewhere then.
At this point there are only 2 slots left, and with the deadline tomorrow... ANYONE THAT CAN CONFIRM TO COME AT THIS POINT WILL GET IN!!!!! First come first serve....

1. Chef
2. YouGotCaged
3. GunzaBlaze
4. Truking
5. Thunder
6. Marvaz
7. Au Got Smoked
8. Cat
9. Dztrbed
10. Bladez